This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 First Challenge:

Topic » Season 1 First Challenge:

3001 days 9 hours ago
alyrich2
Post your 1-5  Disney characters name plus the character's picture(depending on how many contestants you want in the game, as long as you submit at least one model and no more than 5 models)
But you can only enter up to 1 model in each of the 5 categories

Category 1: Female Character(For example any princess or female character Such as princess Tiana, , or Mary Poppins)(Preferably Human or partially human(such as Maleficent or Ariel) but, female animals and other non-human female characters will be considered for example Nala)
Category 2: Male Character(Preferably Human or partially human(such as Hans, Prince Eric, or Flynn Rider/ Eugene Fitzherbert) but, male animals and other non-human male characters will be considered for example Scar)
Category 3 :Animal Character (gender doesn't matter) (for example Sven, Pascal, Maximus, Sebastian the crab, Flounder, Mushu,Krickee, Meeko, Pip, Flick, Scar, Simba, Nala,Pumba,  ect)
Category 4: Non - human(If you feel (or know)that the character is not human ) (For example Ariel (not %100 human since she's a mermaid or Hercules since he is not fully mortal ))
Category 5: Other  Other characters that you don't think really belong in any of the other categories( for example Mike Wazowski, Woody, Buzz, Bullseye, Wreck it Ralph, ect ) (It could be any character but preferably a character that you don't think really belong in any of the other categories )

I hope I explained it well enough, BUT REMEMBER: If you ever have a question or are unsure of the game, PLEASE ASK ME. 

Also the characters named are all options but, are not required to use. Also if someone claims a character that character is taken then you can not choose that character as one of your models.
You have 48 hours (Plus a couple extra hours (Maybe)) to send at least 1 model either to me or on this forum post.
3000 days 23 hours ago
jayjet
1-Pocahontas (i really want her
2- Prince charming
3- Scar
4- ariel
5- pikachu from pokemon
3000 days 17 hours ago
Tommy123
1-Belle
2-Prince Eric
3-Stitch
4-Ariel
5-Misty from Pokemon
2999 days 11 hours ago
moondancer63
1) Queen Elsa
2) Hook (the once upon a time version)
3) Maleficent
4) the blue fairy
5) terrial from the hobbit
2998 days 20 hours ago
turkeylover
1. Jasmin
2. Peter Pan
3. Flounder
4. Hercules
5.  Dawn from Pokémon
2998 days 20 hours ago
Steven999
1) Elsa
2) Ariel
3) Snow White
4) Mulan
5) Anna
2998 days 20 hours ago
hellocat
1) elsa
2) jasmin
3) anna
4) ariel
5) flounder
2998 days 18 hours ago
alyrich2
Remember
#1  must be a DISNEY Female Character
#2  must be a DISNEY Male Character
#3 must be an DISNEY Animal Character (gender doesn't matter)
#4 must be a DISNEY Non - human character
#5  Must be a DISNEY (because that is the topic)character that you don't think really belong in any of the other categories

Also remember that if someone has claimed a character you can not choose that same character.

I hope that clears any misunderstandings....

also Remember this is cartoon version (We might change that a bit next season though if requested enough....)
2997 days 9 hours ago
alyrich2
Bakery has expressed interest in the group and if he joins he will only play #1 or #5 as Esmeralda.
2994 days 18 hours ago
alyrich2
Shauny's models

Aurora
Aladdin
Winnie the Pooh
genie
The beast
2993 days 17 hours ago
Bakery
esmeralda
kristoff
tigger
tinkerbell
belle??

open group

The Continuation?

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!