This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL IMMUNITY #5

Topic » TRIBAL IMMUNITY #5

3033 days 14 hours ago
alanb1
Non-live challenge tomorrow @1:00 pm est
3033 days 9 hours ago
LiukBB
ok
3033 days 9 hours ago
vergi1
So early D:
3032 days 17 hours ago
Joshchoirnoy16
When will the challenge begin?? It starts 1;00 p.m est. Now it is almost 1:30 p.m
3032 days 15 hours ago
alanb1
SORRY. I live in PST and only say EST because that's where most of u peeps live. This time I get them confused lol no way I'm hosting a challenge at 10:00 am. I'll be posted it at 4:00 est 1:00 pst. My bad
3032 days 13 hours ago
alanb1
Today's challenge is a flash game!
http://www.tengaged.com/play/sling_jumper2
all you gotta do is sling your ball using your arrow keys on your keyboard. please mail me a picture of your best level.

the person who makes it through the most levels wins for their tribe.

im giving you guys until my lunch break at school so like 3;00 pm est i think.

good luck babies
3032 days 12 hours ago
boneworks
wow alan im glad i check this group regularly otherwise i wouldn't of known that the immunity comp started!!!!!!!!!
3031 days 19 hours ago
vergi1
This challenge is not mobile friendly D:

Also if you get confused just post PST most people know EST is 3 hours ahead anyways
(And im PST so its easier on me xD)
3031 days 10 hours ago
alanb1
It was a close call between Bob and Jonah who both got to level 16 the first go around so I gave them extra time to see who can get past that!

With that said, Jonah submitted a score of level 17 and Bob's score of 16 remained the same so..

JONAH WINS IMMUNITY FOR MATANGI!

Navatu, I'll see y'all yet again!
3031 days 10 hours ago
tunertin
Ugh, I tried to get level 17 but I was a little too busy with other stuff

open group

Alan's Flop Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!