This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final tribal council!

Topic » Final tribal council!

1378 days 16 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
Please let finalists make there speech before jurors ask questions
1378 days 16 hours ago
Cheeseman2468
Ill be making speech in about an hour or so
1378 days 15 hours ago
Cheeseman2468
Alright here we go, First i want to say congrats to cameron for making it here with me to f2 and now lets go to the gameplay

I think i deserve to win this game because I played a social game right from the beginning with the people I believed would be the most active in the game, I teamed up with Jared and Chris and we dominated the game for the longest time until i decided it was best to split up  with them as i thought they had a chance to beat me here in f2. At f8, i knew many people had advantages as the reward challenge had just occurred so i knew it was time to make it to move but had to keep it under the radar from the other side so they didnt use their advantages, i managed to keep it from them and could use my idol on their target cameron and could get out my target jeremy. Once i did this i knew i had a good chance to make the end and had myself in a good spot in the game. I really believe i deserve to win this game and i will gladly answer any questions you may have about my game!!
1378 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
waiting for Cameron's speech be like
https://media.giphy.com/media/FoH28ucxZFJZu/giphy.gif
1377 days 20 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
Jurors can now ask questions
1377 days 20 hours ago
Jfstclair
i want each of u go over your strategy during the game  as i didnt talk to either of u much to get idea
1377 days 14 hours ago
Wade
Alexander

You claim you played a social game from the beginning

Can you name two things about each juror you learned which talking to them and it cannot be the same ?
1377 days ago
Cheeseman2468
Jeremy - my strategy this game was to make any move I had to in order to put myself in the best position possible. At the beginning I made a alliance of 3 with Chris and Jared in order to give myself a good group that could work far in the game. Once we hit merge I started talking to wade to give me connections to the other side of the game to help me make decisions about what to do. When you got advantages I knew would hurt my chance of making the end I decided it was best for my game to blindside you by using my idol to save Cameron and take you out of the game. This helped me get here to the end as I had a good group of people that wouldn't vote me after this and than I just won immunities at the end to ensure I made it to finals
1377 days ago
Cheeseman2468
Wade - my social game was played on a game level not a personal level. I tried to learn who people disliked and who people liked in order to find the best group to work with throughout the game. So I may not have learned anything personal but I learned stuff about the game and used that to mu advantage to make it here in f2
1376 days 21 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Cameron will you answer why you deserve to win or ?
1376 days 19 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
Cameron with an iconic FTC
1376 days 15 hours ago
top20fan33
Honestly I didn’t talk to a single person besides cheeseman about this game

He was the only person I gave my time to for this game and he pretty much carried me here and was able to keep me in this game all the way to the end

I’d be an iconic and funny winner as I literally was Victoria Rafaeli for this but if you want to vote for who played tried the hardest and who deserves it then please vote for Alex

I pretty much didn’t belong here but was able to use my own loyalty coming into this game to somehow survive to FTC and I stan that for me

GL Alex <3
1376 days 14 hours ago
Cheeseman2468
Love you Cam goodluck!! <33

open group

Matt's survivor: Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!