This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Heroes Vs Villians APPLICATIONS

Topic » Heroes Vs Villians..

2538 days 23 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Username:
First Name:
Last Name Initial:
Favorite Survivor twist:
Survivor player you compare your game to:
Hero or villain:
How active will you be (1-10):
Will you send confessions at least once per challenge:
Why should I cast you:
Challenges will be a variety of non live and live, mark which times work best for you
5pm EST [ ]
6pm EST [ ]
7pm EST [ ]
8pm EST [ ]
9pm EST [ ]

Now on to tribals things are gonna be a little bit differently. Pre merge all tribals will be like most group games you'll have plenty of time to send your vote in and change as many times as possible. HOWEVER ONCE WE HIT MERGE ALL TRIBALS WILL BE LIVE! MEANING IMMEDIATELY AFTER INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGES YOU WILL ONLY HAVE 1 HOUR TO SEND YOUR VOTE IN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?:

INACTIVITY
IF YOU FAIL TO VOTE WITHIN THE VOTING TIME PERIOD YOU WILL BE ACCESSED A SELF VOTE 2 SELF VOTES AND YOU ARE OUT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND:
ALSO IF YOU ARE OFF TENGAGED FOR 2 DAYS OR I DONT HEAR FROM YOU FOR 2 DAYS YOU ARE OUT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?:
2538 days 19 hours ago
Ghosty146
Username: Ghosty146
First Name: Jasmine
Last Name Initial: S
Favorite Survivor twist: Redemption (Redemption Island)
Survivor player you compare your game to: Michaela Bradshaw
Hero or villain: Hero
How active will you be (1-10): 8/10
Will you send confessions at least once per challenge: Yes
Why should I cast you: Because I would love to be given this awesome opportunity to play a hero v villains themed survivor game
Challenges will be a variety of non live and live, mark which times work best for you
5pm EST [ ]
6pm EST [ ]
7pm EST [ ]
8pm EST [ ]
9pm EST [ ]
None of the above

I understand the inactivity rule
2537 days 15 hours ago
BBHoe
Username: BBHoe
First Name: Patsy
Last Name Initial: Lance
Favorite Survivor twist: Redemption Island
Survivor player you compare your game to: Natalie the twin
Hero or villain: Villain
How active will you be (1-10): 7
Why should I cast you: I am loud, obnoxious, and hella lit!! I'm also super strategic so you'll have fun with moi.
5pm EST [ ]
6pm EST [ ]
7pm EST [ ]
8pm EST [ ]
9pm EST [ X] (strictly due to timezone)

Now on to tribals things are gonna be a little bit differently. Pre merge all tribals will be like most group games you'll have plenty of time to send your vote in and change as many times as possible. HOWEVER ONCE WE HIT MERGE ALL TRIBALS WILL BE LIVE! MEANING IMMEDIATELY AFTER INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGES YOU WILL ONLY HAVE 1 HOUR TO SEND YOUR VOTE IN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?: Ugh can it be 9PM/10PM est pls due to my timezone

INACTIVITY
IF YOU FAIL TO VOTE WITHIN THE VOTING TIME PERIOD YOU WILL BE ACCESSED A SELF VOTE 2 SELF VOTES AND YOU ARE OUT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND: Yes
ALSO IF YOU ARE OFF TENGAGED FOR 2 DAYS OR I DONT HEAR FROM YOU FOR 2 DAYS YOU ARE OUT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?: Yes
2535 days 20 hours ago
Mattarous
Username: Mattarous
First Name: Matt
Last Name Initial: A
Favorite Survivor twist: I liked the introduction of the three-tribe system in specific seasons. It made for a very very interesting dynamic.
Survivor player you compare your game to: Joe Anglim
Hero or villain: I would consider myself a mixture of both; it depends on the situation and the game being played. I definitely can be a villain in a strategic sense - not afraid to cut people off and disregard loyalties if I sense any funny business. So I would say villain.
How active will you be (1-10): 10 --> I've got nothing better to do since it's summer
Will you send confessions at least once per challenge: Hell yeah
Why should I cast you: Cause I make every game I'm in a helluva lot more interesting. Obvious choice right here, buddy.
5pm EST [ ]
6pm EST [ ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
2479 days 11 hours ago
Supitsmark
Username: supitsmark
First Name: Mark
Last Name Initial: D
Favorite Survivor twist: Redemption Island
Survivor player you compare your game to: Adam
Hero or villain:Hero
How active will you be (1-10): 8 - 10
Why should I cast you: Im a comp beast and im not afraid to speak my mind
5pm EST [ ]
6pm EST [ ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
2477 days 23 hours ago
FireX
Username: FireX
First Name: Brian
Last Name Initial:  H
Favorite Survivor twist: Redemption island
Survivor player you compare your game to: woo from survivor cagyan and second chance because im super loyal
Hero or villain: Hero
How active will you be (1-10): 9
Will you send confessions at least once per challenge: yesss
Why should I cast you: because of my social game and im a nice surprise
5pm EST [ ]
6pm EST [ ]
7pm EST [ X]
8pm EST [X ]
9pm EST [ X]

Now on to tribals things are gonna be a little bit differently. Pre merge all tribals will be like most group games you'll have plenty of time to send your vote in and change as many times as possible. HOWEVER ONCE WE HIT MERGE ALL TRIBALS WILL BE LIVE! MEANING IMMEDIATELY AFTER INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGES YOU WILL ONLY HAVE 1 HOUR TO SEND YOUR VOTE IN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?: yes

INACTIVITY
IF YOU FAIL TO VOTE WITHIN THE VOTING TIME PERIOD YOU WILL BE ACCESSED A SELF VOTE 2 SELF VOTES AND YOU ARE OUT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND:  yep
ALSO IF YOU ARE OFF TENGAGED FOR 2 DAYS OR I DONT HEAR FROM YOU FOR 2 DAYS YOU ARE OUT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?: o
Thats fair

open group

Clarks Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!