This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Announcement

Topic » Announcement

2884 days 3 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
It is with a heavy heart that i cancel this season of Clarks Survivor: Bahamas effective immediately. For awhile now ive been dealing with the inacts and disrespectful people that arent inact but dont show up or do anything. I get that you may be busy irl but at least tell me so i dont waste my time messaging you asking whats happening.

Actives: Red, Johnny, Dcha, Klara, smitty, jorge, ivy, maddie i apologize so much and i thank you for putting all your effort into this game. I would love to have you all back if i do another survivor season. I concluded that with half the cast inact it isnt fair for me to let you guys keep playing and wasting your time. I really enjoyed hosting this season and you guys made it great. Again i apologize
Clark
2884 days 3 hours ago
RedWing91
You could just get rid of them and skip to final 8. haha
2884 days 3 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
If the actives want that then yeah absolutely.
2884 days 3 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
I'd be totally down for that tbh
2884 days 2 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
You could just start jury there and have a jury of 5 and a final 3 :D
2884 days 2 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
True and i dont really want to cancel anyways i just couldnt take them anymore
2884 days 2 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
I completely understand, it was frustrating to see too.
Maybe you should mail the 8 actives and ask them if they want to continue playing!
2884 days 2 hours ago
Smitty105
Yeah it was frustrating to watch. So many self votes in every tribal and less than half of the tribe usually answer the questions
2884 days 2 hours ago
JustBeAmazing12
Yeah I'm fine with that
2884 days 2 hours ago
TheGreatJake
BULLSHIT
2884 days 1 hour ago
Clarkkent6969
Jake you never sent me anything at all
2884 days 1 hour ago
Clarkkent6969
Yeah you voted but confessionals and other stuff nothing
2883 days 22 hours ago
GayJohnny
I think this is a unique situation, you have a bunch of good players but the inacts are really dragging us down
2883 days 22 hours ago
GayJohnny
We could do a f2 with a reward challenge at f2 with the prize being the ability to add give one juror an extra vote, making it effectively a 7 person jury
2883 days 21 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Oooh
2883 days 21 hours ago
RedWing91
So what is happening now?

open group

Clarks Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!