This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Immunity Challenge: Cash in

Topic » Second Immunity Challenge:..

2911 days 5 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Cash in: Everyone will receive $30 except for the members of the tribe that won the last challenge they will get $33. Here's how this will work there will be 5 areas available for you to put your money in (Individual Immunity, Tribe Immunity, Extra Vote, Advantage, Idol Clue) you can place all your money on one thing or spread it out. After 24 hours I will tally the results I will announce who won Individual Immunity and Tribal Immunity and Mail those who won the extra vote, advantage and idol clue. If there is a tie for an item the first person to mail me wins it. If the person on the winning tribe wins individual immunity they will be immune for the next tribal they attend
2911 days 5 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I would like to apologize for posting late i was busy and lost track of time
2911 days 5 hours ago
Smitty105
Do we mail our decisions or do we post it here
2911 days 5 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
I think we mail them so it's a surprise.
2911 days 4 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Mail them
2911 days 4 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
AJ just quit
2911 days 4 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Heres whats gonna happen, i had something pretty big planned for when we got to 18 players so what im gonna do is continue this challenge, and find another time to what i had planned
2911 days 3 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
rip AJ :s
2910 days 7 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Another person just quit omggiraffe. I messaged her asking if she knew she was a part of this cast and she freaked out on me. Turns out she always does this so if you have a group game do not cast her. I will try to find a replacement
2910 days 7 hours ago
Smitty105
Wow
2910 days 7 hours ago
KMLB1999
dang
2910 days 7 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Yeah
2910 days 7 hours ago
KMLB1999
so are the challenge results still today
2910 days 7 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Yes ill be posting them and tribal shortly
2910 days 7 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Every item has been won so ill announce the results
2910 days 7 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Tribal immunity: Ravu!!!
Individual immunity: Dcha! Since Dcha is a member of Ravu he is immune from the next tribal he attends as well as this one! Congrats

I will mail the winners of the other items and post tribal

open group

Clarks Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!