This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Alinta Tribal Council

Topic » Alinta Tribal Council

2959 days 4 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Emmett: You have proved to be the challenge beast as of late is it luck or talent?
Natasha: As we get closer to the finals do the votes get harder?
Josh: Are you worried? If not for the idol you wouldve left
Victoria: Are alliances solid?
Renny: Who is running this game?
Michael: Its an all Ulong jury so far will another Ulong go?
Kevin: Does the pressure ramp up to find a idol knowing theres only a few tribals left that you can use it?
Julia: Can you please elaborate on how the challenge was too easy? And if it was easy how come you didnt win?
2959 days 4 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Votes due by 4pm pacific 7pm eastern
Reminder if the following do not vote they will become apart of the jury
Natasha
Emmett
Kevin
2959 days 4 hours ago
Emmett4
The first challenge was luck....thanks to chase making the wrong move

But this time i worked for it and had a strategy to find the bags faster
2959 days 3 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Josh: I'm super worried I might go it's most likely they are gonna vote.me again we will just have to see
2959 days 3 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
1/8
2959 days 3 hours ago
Blondelle
Natasha: As we get closer to the finals do the votes get harder?

Very - this is the stage where peoples games really start to show which is why it does become more difficult to figure out whose next because you never can guarantee it.
2959 days 2 hours ago
Renny10
Renny: Who is running the game?

Tbh idk who is running this game but to whoever you are your doing a dang well good job!
2959 days 1 hour ago
Clarkkent6969
4/8
2959 days ago
JuliaSokolowski
Julia: Can you please elaborate on how the challenge was too easy? And if it was easy how come you didnt win?

I mean i never said the full challenge is easy. I just meant for when we are rolling the Balls up the ramp random.org should decide if the balls go in the holes or not
2958 days 15 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I had already done something like that this season
2958 days 15 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
5/8
2958 days 8 hours ago
mikey918
Koror will thrn on each other eventually
2958 days 7 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I dont know what to do if kevin doesnt vote. I dont wanna do another double eviction but i feel others will feel i rigged it for whoever goes. But the rules say 2 self votes and he has one
2958 days 6 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Leaning towards single since Kevin messaged me while tribal was up but didnt vote so the only person that will leave if Kevin doesnt vote is kevin. I have messaged him twice saying he will be eliminated
2958 days 6 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
7/8
2958 days 5 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
So is Kevin going home

open group

Clarks Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!