This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council: Koror (Day 6)

Topic » Tribal council: Koror (Day 6)

2971 days 6 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Hey guys good to see you all again
Natasha: You were red hot on the balls if you had more time do you think you couldve led you tribe to victory?
Emmett: Now that Talia isnt here do you think youll receive votes?
JT: Whats the feeling losing 2 challenges in a row?
Renny: Is there any temptation in wanting to go to RI? Like if you know youre strong in challenges why not want go there and deal with a much smaller idol board?
Cris: No show again whats happening are you comfortable?
Victoria: Is the whole tribe to blame or one person?
Josh: You struggled in the challenge, are you weak physically?
2971 days 6 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Votes are due at 4PM Pacific tomorrow no vote = self vote
2971 days 6 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Josh: No I have trouble remembering things than others so that was time thing i hope I am sorry for struggling in the challenge and making us lose partially im sorry guys
2971 days 6 hours ago
Renny10
Renny : um well i dont think im strong at challenges i may be in like the top 3 but ik im not the best lol but tbh i fight till the end and im def. not taking that big of a risk lol
2971 days 6 hours ago
Blondelle
Natasha: You were red hot on the balls if you had more time do you think you couldve led you tribe to victory?

I think that if I had more time I definitely could've won the challenge for our tribe. Im not that physical, I just got very lucky with that first ball. But if I had more time I think I would've had more luck.
2971 days 6 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Renny i didnt mean just you lol i meant anyone, lol
2971 days 6 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Will it cost you your game josh
2971 days 6 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Josh: And Natasha Again Im Sorry For That and if you have to vote me vote me but again im sorry i promise i will never fall behind like that again
2971 days 6 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Josh: I Hope Not I mean I think im good cause at least i showed up but you never know
2971 days 6 hours ago
Blondelle
Don't worry Josh. Showing up to the challenge means a lot more than losing the challenge.
2971 days 6 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
2/7
2971 days 6 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Does that mean Cris should really be worried hes sent me i think one confessional and hasnt made a challenge
2971 days 6 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Josh: Um I think so i mean we cant afford to have people inactive on the team
2971 days 5 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
3/7
2971 days 5 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Josh: Any more questions Clark
2971 days 5 hours ago
VictoriaW
Victoria: Is the whole tribe to blame or one person?
I don't blame anybody, I mean like it could have been anybody!!!

open group

Clarks Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!