This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council: Koror (Day 3)

Topic » Tribal Council: Koror (Day 3)

2984 days 21 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Come on in guys behind you is a torch dip it in the fire in this game fire is your life.
Natasha: So close but you didnt win, does that make it hurt more knowing that you were just seconds away from being in Ulongs shoes?
Emmett: Talia voted you to go to RI why do you think that?
JT: Whats the strategy voting this early?
Renny: No show are you worried?
Cris: Does the person who will be evicted have an advantage over Daniel since it will be the same challenge but simplified?
Talia: Are you worried that since you wanted emmett to go to RI hell vote you?
Victoria: this tribe is very active but lost is it just active weak players?
Josh: Would it be fair to say this will be a unanimous vote?
2984 days 21 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Josh: Um i dont Really Know I Mean We Had A No Show yeah But I Dont Know Anything Can Happen
2984 days 21 hours ago
VictoriaW
Victoria: this tribe is very active but lost is it just active weak players: Yeah and it also depends on the challenges
2984 days 21 hours ago
JTthePrince
JT: didn't help in the challenge because you didn't show up is a good reason to vote for someone
2984 days 21 hours ago
Emmett4
Idk why talia voted for me  to go to ri....but talia is the only one to not help us in the challenge so thats that lol
2984 days 21 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Josh: Also Yes This Is a Very Active Tribe But and Everyone Helped It is Kinda Obvious To Vote A No Show
2984 days 21 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Josh do you think you will get votes
2984 days 21 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Victoria: who do you think is weak
2984 days 21 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
JT does that mean Renny is your vote?
2984 days 21 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I dont think Renny was there i could be wrong though
2984 days 21 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Josh: I absolutely Hope not i mean i did my best in the challenge and i tried to motivate people and i have not been an asshole and there were 2 no shows i think im safe but I dont know
2984 days 21 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
( Clark i think you should put in Tribal Music When The Votes Are Read)
2984 days 21 hours ago
Emmett4
I think talia was the only no sho
2984 days 21 hours ago
Renny10
Renny: No show are you worried? 

Yaas omg! But hey im a chill dude and a team player <3 Im voting talia if anyone wants to vote her aswell , sorry to through your name uder the bus :( gotta do what i gotta do
2984 days 21 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
3/8 votes
2984 days 21 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Renny can you send that to me to confirm

open group

Clarks Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!