This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE (Venezuela)

Topic » FINALE (Venezuela)

2107 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
2. "King's back. I'm already messaging people, trying to get a Winners alliance going on the Rulers tribe, as well as some other people. We won't have to worry about tribal council for a while though, the Revolutionaries fucking suck."
----
A) John
B) Renny
C) Matt
2107 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
The correct answer is.... MATT!

Everyone scores once again!

= Scores =
JP: 2
Will: 2
Joshua: 2

Next round coming up...
2107 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
3. "Holy shit.
How I got casted is totally unknown to me haha!
It is amazing finally getting the chance to play again after a fucking year since my last season which I got out way to early for my liking.
Im here for the gold not no fucking bronze."
----
A) Connor
B) Andrew
C) Zac
2107 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
The correct answer is... CONNOR!

Will and JP score.

= Scores =
JP: 3
Will: 3

Next round coming up...
2107 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
4. "Coming onto the island not many people know my legacy since I am one of the olders lol, these new guys don't know what Im actually capable of and that's what im gonna try to play as. At the start the competition was that speed og comp, I wasn't sure if we'd win or not because truthfully as much as these newbies don't know how I play, I don't know much of what they can play either."
----
A) Renny
B) Brad
C) Andrew
2107 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
The correct answer is... RENNY!

Will and JP score again! Joshua down two points.

= Scores =
JP: 4
Will: 4

Next round coming up...
2107 days 13 hours ago
lionnudes
WHAT HE TALKS LIKE THAT IN CONFESISONALS WHERES THE BIH
2107 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
5. "Mr. Host had the pleasure of rubbin salt in the wound with his tribal council question, so I know he'll at least try to push for me to go. Tomorrow it'll definitely be a stressful day. I don't know if I'm even gonna be able to focus on my classes. Shit. This is annoying af. This game will make me lose my mind."
----
A) John
B) Hufus
C) Tashi
2107 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
The correct answer is... HUFUS!

Everyone scores.

= Scores =
JP: 5
Will: 5
Joshua: 3
2107 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Next round coming up...
2107 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
6. "I knew [Name] would turn on it pretty soon, he cannot be trusted. Just like Gamo in the Christ Warriors, he is Judas so he can leave."
----
A) Brady
B) Zac
C) Mud
2107 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
The correct answer is... MUD!

Everyone scores.

= Scores =
JP: 6
Will: 6
Joshua: 4

Final round coming up... Could we go to tie-breaker?
2107 days 13 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
lmaoo
2107 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
7. "So, I quickly know I have to get to socializing because... I’m a revolutionary for a reason, I don’t sit back and accept my death, I annoy them until they decide “ugh fine i’ll keep you!”"
----
A) Kasey
B) Brady
C) Max
2107 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
The correct answer is... KASEY!

Everyone scores.

= Scores =
JP: 7
Will: 7
Joshua: 5

That means we're headed to a tie-breaker round between JP and Will. It's the same challenge, except whoever answers correctly first wins. You can only send one answer, so if both are incorrect it'll go to a second tie-breaker.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!