This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #15 (Venezuela)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #15..

2113 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
@Stoner
-
A computer is definitely recommended, but I believe you can do everything from mobile!
2113 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Rip
2113 days 14 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Highly recommend the Waitress soundtrack
2113 days 14 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
Stream Pray For the Wicked on Spotify
2113 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, challenge instructions time. I believe you've all played this in the series before- and if you didn't you didn't show up. Shame on you! Instructions coming up...
2113 days 14 hours ago
ferdinandz

best tribal council song
2113 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
=== Dog Eat Dog  ===
C'MON IN GUYS!

Here we go... In this challenge I will list a task, it can be from spamming to math to trivia. You must then mail me a "Time Bid" which is how long you think it would take you to complete the task at hand. The person with the shortest time will then do the challenge. If they fail to complete the task in the amount of time they are eliminated from the challenge, if they complete the task they survive and eliminate the person with the LONGEST time.

If we ever get a tie for one of the major positions: Shortest or Longest time. The castaway that mail their bid first can choose to be one second shorter or longer.
2113 days 14 hours ago
Raydiz33
I LOVE YOU JP
2113 days 14 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Oh goodie I'm gonna flop
2113 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
Any questions?
2113 days 14 hours ago
lionnudes
did i just see waitress
2113 days 14 hours ago
ferdinandz
neın
2113 days 14 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
Stream Pray For the Wicked on Spotify
2113 days 14 hours ago
hellomynameis347
lionnudes
did i just see waitress

Yes sir you did
2113 days 14 hours ago
Hufus
no q

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!