This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #14 (Venezuela)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #14..

2137 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
Alright instructions to the challenge are coming soon, Joshua can still participate if he checks-in before we start. You're in for a long night...
2137 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
=== Thunderdome ===
C'MON IN GUYS! Tonight's challenge will test how much you want immunity...

There is one clear objective towards winning this challenge. That's posting *claims immunity* five times in a row in seperate posts. The catch is, if anyone else interupts your *claims immunity* posts it will not count as a win. This challenge could go one for two minutes, to two hours or even further depending on how long your will is to win Individual Immunity.

Talking to your opponents and making any sort of deals or anything of the sort IS allowed and not against the rules, tricking your opponents into stopping is also perfectly fine. You only need to post five times in a row without being interupted. Asterisks aren't needed, but you must correctly spell *claims immunity*.

Once you've officially gotten five comments in a row, to claim Individual Immunity you must mail me "Claims Immunity" through Tengaged messages: However it does not need to be consectutive with the other comments.

Does everyone understand?
2137 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
I'm also going to mention, all tricks and gimmicks to take someone out are 100% on the table and in play. You can fake already winning to distract, ect ect. Additionally, a fair warning, don't pull JP from last season - Posting five times, but then not mailing me. Make sure to thoroughly read the rules!
2137 days 2 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
Wow I never have experienced PTSD until now
2137 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
haha I won this last season (evilgrin)
2137 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
Anyone questions or is everyone ready?
2137 days 2 hours ago
Renny10
ewww but got it
2137 days 2 hours ago
ferdinandz
Errrrm confusing but suree
2137 days 2 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
lets get this over with
2137 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
You may begin posting on my "GO!" I'll count you down from three.
2137 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
2137 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
2137 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
2137 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
GO!
2137 days 2 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
*Claims Immunity*

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!