This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 (Serenidad)

Topic » Tribal Council #13 (Serenidad)

2117 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Serenidad....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- John: At the 'Backwords Recall' challenge tonight, you successfully snagged the most correct answers tonight, showing your fifth grade annual spelling bee prowess, and had to eliminate three players from the challenge. Do you think that could've rubbed anyone the wrong way and put a target on your back?

- Renny: You were the first person eliminated in the challenge tonight, from a castaway you previously had some rival relationships with in your prior seasons: Kuwait & Greece. Do you think being the first one out could show where you stand with the tribe, or just the person?

- Jacob: You've been very inactive in the challenges, I'm really hoping your body hasn't withered away like your avatar showing your internal framework. Is your Tengaged avatar trying to fit CBS' Survivor's inspiration Trish Hegarty look?

- Stoner: At the previous Tribal Council someone scribbled down a bottle of Bud-light and wrote "Alcoholic" on the voting parchment against you. Are they try to propagate away from your Stoner reputation and turn you into a mere alcoholic? How will this affect your game?

- Will: In Kolby's Survivor: The Congo, the season you won - I asked you a question about the snow in Houston, but there's no snow now, sadly. We're just dying of heat exhaustion and sunburns. So, have you been to the beach this year?

- Hufus: At the challenge you were titled the 'Pretty Princess' for knowing your royal titles backwards. With that being said, would you say there's currently an actual "Pretty Princess" in the game running things?

- JP: As the previous winner of the most recent completed season, Kolby's Survivor: Australia - The Great Barrier Reef, with your face in the center of the box cover and all, are you surprised to not only make it to the merge, but the Final Ten?

- Fred: Your request has been granted for personal questions, so I intend to get very, and I mean- very personal. Kolby's Survivor Production Team has secretly taken you from the camp and out to a local Venezuelan Restaurant "La Cracker Barrel" what do you order?

- Tashi: Hey! Guess what, for winning the challenge you get the boring question. Fair trade? Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity at tonight's challenge. What was more satisfying, winning or calling me out on my illiteracy?

- Joshua: We're down to the Final Ten, and have seen one Hidden Immunity Idol play, by- yourself. With the Arawak Idol and Serenidad Idol potentially being out there, how much has that being said played into the merge events? And do you believe lion nudes are a valuable exchange for a free idol?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 8:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2117 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
- Stoner: At the previous Tribal Council someone scribbled down a bottle of Bud-light and wrote "Alcoholic" on the voting parchment against you. Are they try to propagate away from your Stoner reputation and turn you into a mere alcoholic? How will this affect your game?

medical marijuna > destructive alcohol!! i know what i stand for. my haters will HATE because i advertise gods green herb. i am a son of god and a cannabis warrior
2117 days 8 hours ago
Renny10
- Renny: You were the first person eliminated in the challenge tonight, from a castaway you previously had some rival relationships with in your prior seasons: Kuwait & Greece. Do you think being the first one out could show where you stand with the tribe, or just the person?

i tried to ally with him early on in this season... he stabbed me in the back lmao. stilll not  sure why but 🤷🏽‍♂️🚮
2116 days 18 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
JP: As the previous winner of the most recent completed season, Kolby's Survivor: Australia - The Great Barrier Reef, with your face in the center of the box cover and all, are you surprised to not only make it to the merge, but the Final Ten?

Oh for sure, like I said in australia, I had high hopes going into this game but decently low expectations.
2116 days 16 hours ago
ferdinandz
- Fred: Your request has been granted for personal questions, so I intend to get very, and I mean- very personal. Kolby's Survivor Production Team has secretly taken you from the camp and out to a local Venezuelan Restaurant "La Cracker Barrel" what do you order?
- Sorry, I wouldnt accept it, it is not fair to the others guys.
LOL, I would order Pizza, Hamburgers, Kebab, Shark meat, SWEDISH MEATBALLS, Pizza, Hamburgers.. Oh I said it.. Venezuela is in Asia right? Nudles, bamboo, sushi, wook! And Tacos!!!!! Tacos is my fave Asian food. Then I would order Fried bananas, waffles.
I would then go to the toilet and shit my life out, and order it all again, I would prob order some weed for the smokers back in the island. Maybe order the "secret" on the menue too.

You happy Jeff??
2116 days 16 hours ago
hellomynameis347
- Will: In Kolby's Survivor: The Congo, the season you won - I asked you a question about the snow in Houston, but there's no snow now, sadly. We're just dying of heat exhaustion and sunburns. So, have you been to the beach this year?

Where else can you really go without melting? Of course I've been to the beach!
2116 days 14 hours ago
tashi
Tashi: Hey! Guess what, for winning the challenge you get the boring question. Fair trade? Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity at tonight's challenge. What was more satisfying, winning or calling me out on my illiteracy?

Definitely calling you out 😘😝
2116 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Votes will be read 10-20 minutes late.
2116 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2116 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2116 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*no one stands*
2116 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, lets get to the votes.
2116 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
*flips vote*
"Jacob"
Jacob.
2116 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote...
*flips vote*
"Jacob Juicy"
Jacob.
2116 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote...
*flips vote*
"jacob"
Jacob.
2116 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth vote...
*flips vote*
"voting out jacob"
Jacob.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!