This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Arawak)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Arawak)

2121 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Arawak....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- Andrew: The (Arawak) Tribe lost in a pretty large blowout, 8-24 without having a chance at Tribal Immunity from there. What happened there and who is to blame?

- Joshua: Last vote was 5-2, with the winner of Kolby's Survivor: Estonia; Brad. Do you expect another threat or winner like him headed home or what are your thoughts on the vote?

- Fred: At the previous Tribal Council we were at fourteen, now down to the Final Thirteen and shortly twelve. With only six people being at this Tribal Council and five applicable for voting, how will this vote differ?

- JP: The prior Tribal Council vote-off was five to two, with a five majority and two minority. Do you believe the same group of five once again vote together or are things bound to shift as the game goes on?

- Renny: The Yukpa Hidden Immunity Idol has already been seen and used before the swap, however the Arawak Hidden Immunity Idol could still be hidden or out there, do you think idols could play a part in this vote?

- Tashi: At the challenge today you earned 'Instant Immunity' giving you the Individual Immunity Necklace at this vote - With the steep cost of penalizing your tribe for two turns. Even though you're safe now, do you think it could affect future relations?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 7:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2121 days 4 hours ago
tashi
- Tashi: At the challenge today you earned 'Instant Immunity' giving you the Individual Immunity Necklace at this vote - With the steep cost of penalizing your tribe for two turns. Even though you're safe now, do you think it could affect future relations?

Well Jeffery, I voted in minority at the last vote so I knew if we lost I could totally be dubbed as the easy vote for tonight's tribal. Now I'm not 100% sure that I would have went home had I not been wearing this. But since I am wearing this I know for a fact that I'm not leaving tonight and that it's gonna be nice to see everyone kinda scramble.

As for future relationships, yes my choice at the challenge today could totally hinder my future relationships with some of these players. But if I didn't have this I could be leaving tonight and have no future relationships to grow or make. So hopefully people can see where I was coming from when I made this decision.
2120 days 10 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Andrew: The (Arawak) Tribe lost in a pretty large blowout, 8-24 without having a chance at Tribal Immunity from there. What happened there and who is to blame?

It's obvious what happened and it was pretty clear that if anybody is going for the individual immunity, which let's be honest, I'm surprised just one person went for, the score would have been large. There is nbody to blame, the challenge was lost because of Tashi who did a normal choice considering that she remained in minority after our last vote. We can't blame her, I would have done the same in her situation.
2120 days 9 hours ago
tashi
@Andrew

How the fuck are you gonna say "There is nbody to blame" and then go and just fucking say "the challenge was lost because of Tashi" get the fuck outta here.

I will be voting for you again tonight fucker.

https://survivorbitch.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/tumblr_n5ltredfzz1qd7fjbo1_500.gif
2120 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
Votes will be delayed and pushed 10-20 minutes after the dead-line for tonight's vote.
2120 days 8 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Well, there are 2 options about you honey: you're either using your strategy and finally gained the chance to have a reason to attack someone, either you're enourmous stupid. If the 2nd case is the case, let me explain what I was just saying: the challenge was lost by you because your action of going for for that necklace was obviously the reason of it. However you are not to be blamed because your action was absolutely normal for you current status in the game.
2120 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2120 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2120 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*no one stands*
2120 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, lets get to the votes.
2120 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
*flips vote*
"Andrew habibi"
Andrew.
2120 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote...
*flips vote*
"Bye Bye Dallas Diva"
Andrew.
2120 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote...
*flips vote*
"Joshua"
Joshua.
2120 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
That's two votes Andrew, one vote Joshua. Three votes left.
2120 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth vote...
*flips vote*
"Andrew, get skype next time"
Andrew.
2120 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Fifth vote...
*flips vote*
Tenth person voted off of Kolby's Survivor: Rulers vs. Revolutionaries is...
"Andrew get the fuck outta here"
Andrew.

I need you to bring me your torch.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!