This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10 (Venezuela)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10..

2126 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
= Merge Tribe =
- Stoner
- Hufus
- Fred
- Tashi
- JP
- Joshua
2126 days 18 hours ago
ferdinandz
lol*
2126 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Sweet
2126 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
@Fred
-
Yeah this season having twenty-two players much larger than the usual has really imbalanced challenges, usually I try to spread out different "genre" of challenges as much as possible but with so many players = more challenges and it's harder to do. Tonight's is a bit speed based, but from here on out it's much more diverse!
2126 days 18 hours ago
tashi
OMG
2126 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, I'll post the instructions shortly. You can still check-in as long as it's before the first round begins.
2126 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I hate speed w a burning passion
2126 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
=== Musical To: Me ===

This challenge will require this link: http://www.tengaged.com/mail/?action=write

Each round I will post an amount of usernames of anyone on Tengaged. Your job is to type in one of the usernames into the To: box UNTIL all that's left for options is the person's username. You will then proceed to answer how long you had to until that was the only name left.

Ex: Round 1 = ThePug
[ThePu] = Would be a correct answer. Since "ThePug" is the only username left listed.
[TheP] = Has three answers, "ThePayne07" "Thepermanentone" and "ThePug" which

means it wouldn't count. For the answer you'd type out "ThePu" into this forum. Because that is what you had to type before it was the only one to come up.

Each round the amount of usernames will shrink, eliminating a player(s) until we're
own to one. Only one person can correctly claim a username out of the names listed each round. Last one left standing wins Individual Immunity!
2126 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
@Stoner
-
Don't worry, the evil speed challenges are basically done after this!
2126 days 18 hours ago
tashi
okay lets go im in a rush!
2126 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
Alright -- If we don't have any questions lets get into it. We have six players check-in so we'll have about five rounds.

First round coming up...
2126 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
got it
2126 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
2126 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
2126 days 18 hours ago
ThePug

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!