This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Arawak)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Arawak)

2122 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Arawak....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- Andrew: Once again we've swapped! However, you're one of the rare players to stay steady both swaps and stay on your original (Arawak) tribe. One swap easily switches up the game, but how much of an affect does two put on it?

- Joshua: You've had two Tribal Council's off, ever since your mis-used Hidden Immunity Idol play at the last vote you attended. Do you think playing that idol, that early and misusing it will put a larger target on your back or shrink it?

- Fred: We're down to the Final Fourteen! Eight votes from our initial premiere group of twenty-two. How has the game been different in terms of level of play as this is a returnee season compared to your initial season of Kolby's Survivor: Haiti?

- JP: The previous Arawak Tribal Council you attended ended in a 4-2-1 vote. With the second highest majority being towards your name, however it was only two. Even though we've swapped do you believe you'll be getting votes your way again?

- Renny: We're down to the Final Six winners, only losing one in Matt at the Double Tribal Council. With four being on a tribe of seven, and that being majority is it likely a winner's group stays together to reduce any 'winners' target?

- Brad: Throughout each elimination round all castaways have had the chance to guess for the Hidden Immunity Idol, with Yukpa's already being obtained and used. Has there been any talk about the other (Arawak) Hidden Immunity Idol this season?

- Tashi: Being at the Final Fourteen, and after this vote being down to the Final Thirteen have there been any talks of a merge, or the start of the jury in the game yet?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 8:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2122 days 7 hours ago
Nostalgic
- Brad: Throughout each elimination round all castaways have had the chance to guess for the Hidden Immunity Idol, with Yukpa's already being obtained and used. Has there been any talk about the other (Arawak) Hidden Immunity Idol this season?

Oh I thought Mud had it, I'm bald. I'm just ignoring it as a factor, I've got bigger fish to fry.
2121 days 21 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Andrew: Once again we've swapped! However, you're one of the rare players to stay steady both swaps and stay on your original (Arawak) tribe. One swap easily switches up the game, but how much of an affect does two put on it?

It changes everything. In a good way for some, in a bad way for others. But you have to adapt, I think there was no shock that the tribes were switched again, I think everybody expected it. And I also think that from now on we could expect a merge before every single challenge.
2121 days 14 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
With the second highest majority being towards your name, however it was only two. Even though we've swapped do you believe you'll be getting votes your way again?

Honestly, I have no idea. It’s become evident that people have wanted to vote for me, but I just hope the past doesn’t dictate the future here.
2121 days 12 hours ago
tashi
- Tashi: Being at the Final Fourteen, and after this vote being down to the Final Thirteen have there been any talks of a merge, or the start of the jury in the game yet?

I honestly forgot that a merge was gonna happen...
2121 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Votes will be about five minutes late.
2121 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2121 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2121 days 8 hours ago
DallasAndrew
I have a wrapper, can I use it? :))
2121 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
*Brad stands*

"ayo I'm going to play this idol."

*hands Hidden Immunity Idol to Kolby*

This is NOT a Hidden Immunity Idol. All votes for Brad will still count. Alright, lets get to the votes.
2121 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
*flips vote*
"VOTE: Brad"
Brad.
2121 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote...
*flips vote*
"I vote for Andrew"
Andrew.
2121 days 8 hours ago
Nostalgic
*winks*
2121 days 8 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Thank you very much!
2121 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote...
*flips vote*
"Sorry Brad, love you"
Brad.
2121 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth vote...
*flips vote*
"Andrew"
Andrew.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!