This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8 (Venezuela)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8..

2110 days 18 hours ago
ferdinandz
here
2110 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
= Arawak =
- Brad
- Tashi
- Fred
- Joshua
- Renny

= Yukpa =
- John
- Will
- Robby
2110 days 18 hours ago
Nostalgic
kolby, miss me with this weak ass swap shit
2110 days 18 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
Here
2110 days 18 hours ago
Hufus
Here
2110 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
@Brad
-
Oh so you're requesting more? I'll make sure the next few ones go into four total tribes!

= Arawak =
- Brad
- Tashi
- Fred
- Joshua
- Renny
- JP

= Yukpa =
- John
- Will
- Robby
- Hufus
2110 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
With that, lets get to explaining the challenge! It should be a fairly short one and easy one.
2110 days 18 hours ago
Nostalgic
Man, as long as we don't merge at 13 or some other ghetto ass shit keep swapping me
2110 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
=== Idol Tippers ===
C'MON IN GUYS! Tribal Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight's challenge is called "Idol Tippers" your goal is to knock your opponents idol off and out from their hands.

On my "GO!" you will rush to post *tips off idol* twice in a row before your opponent, in a 1v1 match-up gaining your tribe a point. Match ups will have one minute to be determined or they will be random.orged. Once you have went once for your tribe you will be taken out of the selection pool, until everyone active on your tribe has competed in a round. First tribe to 5 wins immunity!

If you start before the go it will not count. So make sure to wait until "GO!" is posted.
2110 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
Everyone understand? Also, since Arawak has two extra players- once they've used four equally to the other tribe they can freely choose whoever after that.
2110 days 18 hours ago
lionnudes
ooo
2110 days 18 hours ago
ferdinandz
Sweet potatoes
2110 days 18 hours ago
lionnudes
This should be fun :/
2110 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
With that, I'll give you guys about a minute to choose who you want to represent your tribe for the first round. If I don't get an answer it'll be chosen randomly.
2110 days 18 hours ago
Nostalgic
idrc

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!