This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6 (Venezuela)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6..

2124 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
= Arawak =
- Will
- JP

= Yukpa =
- Brad
- Fred
- Hufus
2124 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, this challenge doesn't have strict check-in, anyone can join and help at any time! With that, I'll post the instructions shortly.
2124 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Bi
2124 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
=== SLASH & SCRAMBLE ===
C'MON IN GUYS!

Today's challenge is called Slash & Scramble. For the first part, your tribe will have to cut through a rope in their corresponding thread. Once the rope is cut, a bag of scrambled words is dropped. Someone from your tribe will be mailed the scrambled words and must solve them to win. Since I'm unable to fully know if only one person works on the scrambler, you're allowed to work together. Although only one designated person will be mailed the scrambled words for each tribe, and they're the only ones able to submit the answers. Words must be spelled correctly to count.

You have three choices for this challenge:

1. 150 Posts - 5 Words to Unscramble
2. 200 Posts - 4 Words to Unscramble
3. 350 Posts - 2 Words to Unscramble

Each tribe will decide on who they want to unscramble for them & which route they are taking. To cut your rope all you have to do is reach the amount of posts in your tribes thread based on the option you take.

All scrambled words will be related to Venezuela. Have that be national flora and fauna, cities, provinces or anything majorly related which can be found on the wikia page.

Both tribes need to choose someone to be the Unscrambler solver, and which path they will take! Additionally the person that chooses to be mailed the words, can also help in the spamming portion of the challenge.
2124 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
= Arawak =
UNSCRAMBLER: ?
ROUTE: ?
- Will
- JP
- Stoner

= Yukpa =
- Brad
- Fred
- Hufus
2124 days 4 hours ago
lionnudes
Here
2124 days 4 hours ago
hellomynameis347
So who wants to do what?
2124 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
= Arawak =
- Will
- JP
- Stoner

= Yukpa =
- Brad
- Fred
- Hufus
- Joshua

Please quickly discuss who will be the dedicated unscrambler and which route you'll take!
2124 days 4 hours ago
Robbyjak
Cant compete busy GL tribe
2124 days 4 hours ago
ferdinandz
Yukpa, we wanna have a chat for this
2124 days 4 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I think the other two may have disappeared
2124 days 4 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
I could do either, literally no preference
2124 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I can’t post
2124 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Am at family reunion
2124 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
NOTE: The Unscrambler can still help in the posting portion. They will only be mailed the jumbled words and have the duty to mail them back.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!