This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 (Yukpa)

Topic » Tribal Council #4 (Yukpa)

2127 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Yukpa....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- Renny: At the challenge you made the comment that you were there to 'throw' and purposely lose, but you did score a point for your tribe! Was there substance behind this comment or were you just blowing smoke?

- Hufus: After Brady (CoachWade) was eliminated at the previous Yukpa tribe Tribal Council he directly called out your name and for people "not to trust you" do you think his comments could affect your standings this vote?

- Kasey: Your tribe once again outnumbered the opposition but still wound up here on a date with me, having to eliminate another Yukpa member. What do you think happened at the challenge, would you say your tribe is just weaker challenge wise?

- Josh: The last vote was extremely split; 5-4-1. One vote away from a direct five to five tie. Coming from such a division how will it take hold on this vote? Are the odds of another huge split in the tribe likely?

- Brad: You received one vote against you at the previous Tribal Council, but nothing compared to the likes of Will or Brady, just a single vote. Why do you think one vote was put down for you and will it carry over to this vote?

- Joshua: We've had up to four rounds to guess for the Hidden Immunity Idol, and the Yukpa tribe having one clue towards it. Do you think it's been found already, and if so, do you think it could come into play tonight?

- Will: Other than the eliminated player you received the second highest - Four votes against you at the previous "Revolutionaries" Tribal Council. With that many against you, do you worry coming into this round previously getting votes?

- Connor: Now that we've had three Tribal Council's and arrived at our fourth one now we'll soon be down to the Final Eighteen, does that make you think a potential swap could be coming up? What's your take on it?

- Tashi: You came off of the most recent season, Kolby's Survivor: Australia - The Great Barrier Reef, being the most recent to play on the Yukpa "Revolutionaries" tribe. How has the game-play changed from a newbies season to All Stars?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 7:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2127 days 3 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
- Kasey: Your tribe once again outnumbered the opposition but still wound up here on a date with me, having to eliminate another Yukpa member. What do you think happened at the challenge, would you say your tribe is just weaker challenge wise?

I don’t know why we can't just win anything especially when we out number them by like 4 times every time attendance wise... it sucks though this is exhausting
2127 days 2 hours ago
Nostalgic
- Brad: You received one vote against you at the previous Tribal Council, but nothing compared to the likes of Will or Brady, just a single vote. Why do you think one vote was put down for you and will it carry over to this vote?

Well I'm pretty sure that was a throwaway vote in case Will had an idol. Honestly, whoever voted me, I should really thank. That was the deciding vote in Brady being blindsided, so you're the real MVP.
2127 days 2 hours ago
laughingoutloud
- Connor: Now that we've had three Tribal Council's and arrived at our fourth one now we'll soon be down to the Final Eighteen, does that make you think a potential swap could be coming up? What's your take on it?

Im glad, a change up would be nice considering this last confusing as fuck vote
2126 days 8 hours ago
tashi
- Tashi: You came off of the most recent season, Kolby's Survivor: Australia - The Great Barrier Reef, being the most recent to play on the Yukpa "Revolutionaries" tribe. How has the game-play changed from a newbies season to All Stars?

The game is already so intense! It's crazy to be out here again soon after and I'm just kinda shook at all of these great players. I totally am a little bit overwhelmed.
2126 days 6 hours ago
lionnudes
We've had up to four rounds to guess for the Hidden Immunity Idol, and the Yukpa tribe having one clue towards it. Do you think it's been found already, and if so, do you think it could come into play tonight?

If somebody has found the idol on one clue they can have it, they deserve that idol on that one clue lol. And probably not or maybe so
2126 days 6 hours ago
Hufus
- Hufus: After Brady (CoachWade) was eliminated at the previous Yukpa tribe Tribal Council he directly called out your name and for people "not to trust you" do you think his comments could affect your standings this vote?

It definitely could, but there was a lot of bitterness involved, so people can take it as how they want to. I think it's funny how I was tried to be painted as the bad guy, but I'm pretty sure the people who voted for him had their reasons and he was the guilty one.
2126 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
Votes will begin reading in ~5 minutes, getting home now.
2126 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2126 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2126 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*no one stands*
2126 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
*flips vote*
"Con"
Connor.
2126 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote...
*flips vote*
"Renny"
Renny.
2126 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote...
*flips vote*
"Will"
Will.
2126 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
That's one vote Connor, one vote Renny, one vote Will.
2126 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth vote...
*flips vote*
"Will"
Will.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!