This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Yukpa)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Yukpa)

2130 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Yukpa....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- Renny: Headed to the first Tribal Council of the season the season, being one of the three winners on the "Revolutionary" tribe, and the winner of the number one ranked Kolby's Survivor Season, do you think that could put an initial target on your back and how do you work to deflect it?

- Brady: There's so many past relationships at work here - Players from Kolby vs. Bennett clashing again, All Stars and even original seasons. How will the original ties and personal connections or divisions between players affect this vote?

- Hufus: With the theme of the season bringing back some of the most legendary players in Kolby's Survivor History and splitting them between Rulers, dictating the game and Revolutionaries whom are usually underdogs, change the initial dynamics of the tribes?

- Kasey: There's no Merger Idol this season! Isn't that a pleasant surprise? Well, without them being in play, there's still the possibility of regular Hidden Immunity Idols. With eleven guesses from the total of this tribe, even though there's no clues and it being super early into the game - Do you think they could factor into how this vote goes down?

- Max: Your tribe lost five to seven in the Location Trivia Challenge tonight, at first there was almost a clean sweep but you guys came back, it was might I say revolutionary? Although, it wasn't enough and you guys lost. Do you think your tribe can come back from this or are you having Cibao flashbacks?

- Josh: Previously, your last stint in the series was being voted off in The Congo, six to one. After burning a ton of bridges and making a name for yourself as a strategically maneuvering player hopping from alliance to alliance. Do you worry that reputation could catch up to you?

- Brad: Your first run you were a Sole Survivor, then in All Stars the second to last winner standing - Only to be the Merge Boot. Are you scared a First Boot could be in your future? Or is there another name already on the chopping block?

- Joshua: With old relations all coming back together, and a lot of the cast knowing each other and having connections from prior seasons, ow will this change the total dynamic of the game, and the season as a whole? Are players likely to go back to what they're used to, or decide to change things up?

- Will: Congo, Wongo, Pongo. Your last appearance you won 5-4 at Final Tribal Council in Kolby vs. Bennett The Congo. However, before that was a rocky road; Two extremely early eliminations in Mexico and Haiti. What do you think your fate will be this season?

- Connor: Not only have you changed seasons, you've changed usernames! From the banned "Telographic" to the new "LaughingOutLoud". Coming into this vote there's eleven total castaways on the tribe, which means a majority consists of six. Do you think the first vote will be easy and unanimous or will things be split?

- Tashi: Where's that Platypus Suit? Oh, right. That was last season! Coming into this Tribal Council, loosing the first Tribal Immunity Challenge are you getting Ombila vibes? Or do you think challenge dynamics and skills will be changed in the next Tribal Immunity Challenge and you guys can come back from this?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 7:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2130 days 14 hours ago
Nostalgic
Brad: Your first run you were a Sole Survivor, then in All Stars the second to last winner standing - Only to be the Merge Boot. Are you scared a First Boot could be in your future? Or is there another name already on the chopping block?

Fuck I hope not. I mean it would be kind of poetic but not in a good way. I'm literally always scared of being voted out. I don't think I will be though, if my lord and saviour Jesus Christ intervenes. I haven't heard a name as of yet but I think we have to cut people who won't help in challenges or guys like Robby will continue to cut us down again and again.

Viva la revolucion. Viva la France
2130 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
- Kasey: There's no Merger Idol this season! Isn't that a pleasant surprise? Well, without them being in play, there's still the possibility of regular Hidden Immunity Idols. With eleven guesses from the total of this tribe, even though there's no clues and it being super early into the game - Do you think they could factor into how this vote goes down?

Kolby, when I heard about this season, I was very skeptical of accepting, because the merger idol still haunts my nightmares... I, for one, didn’t really consider real idols for this vote, I don’t think it’d be good for anyone to just get too crazy paranoid tribal 1, what would that say for tribal 2, 3, 4 and on? It’d just be bad for everyone if we got crazy this soon
2130 days 12 hours ago
Renny10
- Renny: Headed to the first Tribal Council of the season the season, being one of the three winners on the "Revolutionary" tribe, and the winner of the number one ranked Kolby's Survivor Season, do you think that could put an initial target on your back and how do you work to deflect it?

im just gonna be myself, laugh at everything, stay calm cool and collected. worked out for me in Kuwait im hoping it'll work out for me in this first tc
2130 days 12 hours ago
Novamax243
- Max: Your tribe lost five to seven in the Location Trivia Challenge tonight, at first there was almost a clean sweep but you guys came back, it was might I say revolutionary? Although, it wasn't enough and you guys lost. Do you think your tribe can come back from this or are you having Cibao flashbacks?

Considering that's pretty much how Cibao lost the first challenge, yes. Yes, it is eerily reminiscent of that. I mean I hope to dear god this isn't another Cibao incident since I don't need that in my life again. However, unlike Cibao, this tribe seems to be quite active so I think when we reach challenges that one person can't carry the entire tribe, we should be able to make our comeback.
2130 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady: There's so many past relationships at work here - Players from Kolby vs. Bennett clashing again, All Stars and even original seasons. How will the original ties and personal connections or divisions between players affect this vote?

Omg I think they could definitely come in play tonight  because there’s so many factors for a first vote. The first vote is always the hardest vote in my opinion because you really don’t have that much to base it on so it could be that or something completely different that we’ll find out at the vote.
2130 days 7 hours ago
laughingoutloud
- Connor: Not only have you changed seasons, you've changed usernames! From the banned "Telographic" to the new "LaughingOutLoud". Coming into this vote there's eleven total castaways on the tribe, which means a majority consists of six. Do you think the first vote will be easy and unanimous or will things be split?

I wish it would be a easy vote oh my god that would be nice. Sadly we were picked for being all-stars and being an all-star means that you are active the whole game so tonight's vote will definitely not be a simple 10-1 vote.
2130 days 3 hours ago
Joshbb17
- Josh: Previously, your last stint in the series was being voted off in The Congo, six to one. After burning a ton of bridges and making a name for yourself as a strategically maneuvering player hopping from alliance to alliance. Do you worry that reputation could catch up to you?

Yeah I really am, but I promise I’m a changed man, and the Congo was just a different game. We all have probably played a way we wouldn’t prefer but I value and hope the connections I make out here will determine my game
2129 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2129 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2129 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*no one stands*
2129 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, lets get to the votes.
2129 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
*flips vote*
"Max Patrick"
Max.
2129 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Second Vote...
*flips vote*
"I vote Tashi"
Tashi.
2129 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote...
*flips vote*
"Voting Tashi"
Tashi.
2129 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth vote...
*flips vote*
"MAX"
Max.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!