This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Australia - The Great Barrier Reef [S13]

Topic » Final Tribal Council |..

2147 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
The two finalists are...

- JP (TwentyOnePilots)
- Chris (IRandomal123)

Finalists, you may begin to plead your case! In twenty minutes I will allow the jury to begin to question the finalists in this time I recommend writing an opening speech. After that the jury may ask as many questions as they would like.

You have until @8:00PM EST | 7:00PM CST | 5:00PM PST Tomorrow (Tuesday) night to question the finalists and to submit your vote for a winner. The Reunion will be tomorrow night @9:00PM EST.

Jurors:
- Mud (mudndawilderness)
- Tashi (Tashi)
- Nikki (Avatar20)
- Stoner (Gaiaphagee)
- JB (_JB_)
- Julian (TheSexiestDude990)
- Jake (Rodrigues75)

Thanks everyone for playing! Goodluck to the finalists.
2147 days 14 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
Hello Ladies and Gents of the jury, JP here, or as you know me, TwentyOnePilots here to remind you to stream pray for the wicked on Spotify.

Im kidding.

Before I dive right in I wanted to say thank you to my super talented host and friend Kolby and all the people who took part in this season, because like I always say, “you can’t play survivor by yourself”, so thank you.

Moving onto the matter at hand- my game. First, a summary of my game accompanied with explanation, then my plea for your votes.

I came into this game with rather high hopes but decently low expectations being one of the youngest people if not the youngest person in the cast. Seeing all the faces and names of group gamers with reputations for themselves and pregame relationships had me petrified, so During that first challenge I felt like nothing more the little kid on the playground.

I knew at that moment in time that if I was to have any shot at doing well in this game I had to become the metaphorical big kid on the playground, and that’s exactly what I did.

I set out on my venture where any good player would start- socially. Granted, my track record with social relations wasn’t the best, and a personal goal for me was to improve them. I mean im the guy that would rather take a thousand razor scooters to the ankle than tell the class a fun fact about myself, just for measure of how im introverted.

Despite it all, I made friends and allies in the early stages of the game… particularly with Eddie, Jake, Mud, and Patrick, attempting to solidify myself in the tribe. I dug DEEP in with Eddie and Jake individually, Eddie becoming my go-to in this game and Jake becoming a good buddy as well.

Luckily for me, the original and swapped Eora tribe absolutely killed the challenges and my voting virginity didn’t get taken until the final 12 during the double tribal council. Swap fucked into a 4 to 3 minority alongside Jake and Zach, it didn’t seem like I could come throughhhhhhh. But upon second glance, I gave the bear that was original Ombila a poke, and it didn’t maul me! And just like that, Chris and JJ, a duo at the time, developed a strong bond with me as both friends and as mutually beneficial allies. And the first move of the game was made as we blindsided Zach.

During the course of the days prior to the vote, I took a particular liking to Chris, who I seemed to always finding myself messaging and calling with. Little did I know this partnership would go a long way, and immediately Jake and I helped Chris find the original Eora idol.

Meanwhile, my go-to dude Eddie was in danger on Ombila, and I decided to send him to exile island, where I helped him find the pre-merge exile idol in the jungle planks! He told me right away of the find, and although I feared for his safety, he was CONVINCED he was safe in the vote, so I had him agree to passing me the idol until we were together. And as I predicted, Eddie was promptly blindsided and I was in possession of the premiere exile idol without ever having gone to exile.

The Zach blindside segwayed immediately into the merge where I set my sights on developing relations with each and every merged tribe member that could potentially lead to my alignment with them… and ALIGN. I. DID. I also had ensured that Chris would win the first immunity challenge and send me to exile island, not only as an excuse for my future revelation of the exile idol, but also as a method of pinning the “idol swapped across tribes” onto Julian and Tashi, as well as excusing myself from the first merged vote which would inevitably draw lines in the sand that I wanted to be able to cross upon my return.

Around comes jury, the final nine, and the stakes are high. Chris and Stoner both had the intent of voting out Mud, but everyone, with the exclusion of Jake, who even then, was close to Mud. All is in line to swiftly execute Chris, but I simply wasn’t okay with that. I take immediate notice to Tashi, Nikki, and Stoner’s agenda’s of playing both sides, which had Chris under the assumption that he was okay. However, it was clear that he was going home. I decide this is the perfect time to strip Tashi Stoner and Nikki, who I deemed the mighty middle, of their ability to play both sides and have myself morph into the big kid on the playground I had always aspired to be and have control of each side. And like that, I was “included” in the mighty six that was voting out Chris. Chris then clued in Stoner on his idol and I was fully invested in the plan to vote out Mud, making sure Jake had voted for Julian in case Mud had played an idol as well, with a 5*-2-1. In the blink of an eye both sides had my full trust and with the power of the direction of the game in my hands.

It had come to not only mine, but several others attention, that Tashi was still perceived to be a potential ally for everyone in the game. I used my lie of Julian handing Tashi the idol to then put the final nail in the coffin of Stoner Jake and Chris’s belief that Tashi had to go. I also used this round to solidify my relationships with Julian Tashi Nikki and JB, who all perceived me as on their side as well. With Jake sending himself to exile, I was worried for the event of a tie, and so I decided to make up the lie to my alliance with solely Tashi and Nikki that Chris possessed another idol and Tashi would have to pin the vote on Julian for her own survival and completely shatter that other side. Unfortunately for me, Nikki and Tashi weren’t as phased by my lies enough to make a fatal move- props to them! My involvement in innocently attempting to save Tashi while planning her demise however was always in effect.

Following blindsiding Tashi, nobody knew who the “flip vote” was. I had Stoner Jake and Chris stay quiet as I went for the jugular when Nikki came to Chris PRETENDING she was the vote to flip. It was then I thought I could pin the flip on Nikki and still manage to play double agent. I then had Chris use this fake Nikki claim to convince Julian that Nikki was the flipper. This caused JB, Julian, and Nikki to implode throughout the entire round while our slide foursome was able to take out Nikki. To my surprise, my status as the king of the middle after dethroning the previous middle remained and Nikki and JB still pined for my vote to go to rocks. After my refusal, I stepped down and allowed Stoner to continue gripping both sides of the game. It was then I realized the next time he had lost immunity that Stoner had to go. Knowing that because of my rejection that JB and Nikki were voting for me, I had Jake play double agent instead, and convince Nikki and JB he was voting for me with them to avoid being idoled out, to the extent of telling Kolby to play my exile idol had Nikki had an idol played on her.

After Nikki’s torch was snuffed, Jake, Chris and I moved into the final 6 with an agenda… Stoner had to go. After dodging a blast last round, I began apologizing for collateral damage and put my first fist down in getting Stoner out, which Chris was unsure of and Jake was potentially scared of. In order to reduce paranoia, I convinced Chris and Jake that it was both each other’s idea to eliminate Stoner, as I knew it was imperative we stayed loyal. Knowing Stoner was uncomfortable with Chris and my close bond, I didn’t know when Stoner would strike at me to solidify himself in the best spot. I decided now would be best to preemptively strike. Leaving JB and Julian out of the vote, I still had the agenda of splitting the pair without voting the other out. Calling with JB, I tried to throw him a bone in voting for Julian, and I could tell something was up although I was certain in at least half of the votes coming to Stoner. Chris, having informed me of Stoner’s concern and a majority the moves he had made, I was certain would go to rocks for me, as I would for him. In the end, Stoner had try to pull the same rug out from under me, but JB’s recognition of his powerful control allowed for a rather easy flip during the revote saving myself.

I was headed into the final five with a strong three and two outsiders who were both keen on talking to me and potentially working with me. I shut them down, knowing it would be best to stop burning bridges and now create them, after all the big kid on the playground is never okay with being the bully. I didn’t want to kick JB and Julian when they were down. Knowing that Julian and JB would’ve played their idols had they had one last round, I figured that even though five of us remained, the merge idol was still out there. After guessing relentlessly every round, I found it! I was headed into the final five with two idols with different powers in my possession. Everything seemed to be coming up aces! I was making the final four and had convinced Jake and Chris that if either JB or Julian made it even close to the end, their friendships with the jury would win them the game. Instead of crossing it, this time I was drawing the line in the game with JB and Julian.

Onto the finale… I went into the final five knowing I could force the final five to go however I wanted with my idols, and informing Chris I was sending him to exile, I knew he would get the votes since Jake knew about one of my idols. Eliminating JB with one vote put me into the final 4 in the best scenario possible… there was NO possible way I was going home without at least fire. I won my first challenge of the game and knew that headed into the final 3 Chris and Jake would both take me. Doing my best to avoid fire, I was able to eliminate Julian in the fire making challenge vicariously through Chris. Now it came down to Jake and Chris, both who were taking me, and both players I thought I could beat in the end. I won the final immunity challenge, my second of the game, and decided that eliminating Jake, who played individually and strategically, versus Chris who was a threat yet emotional player and stuck to me like glue and only managed to survive vote after vote due to my decision making and tactical thinking overshadowing his emotional rants on players.

Now here I am, the final two! After this hectic and adrenaline rushing finale and a fucking hurricane of a season, I made it here. To the end. Giving it my all. Pleading for each of your votes. I believe I played the best game this season because I ALWAYS controlled the outcome of the vote, despite any target on my back, and made calculated decisions that allowed me to decimate threatening groups I wasn’t apart of. Granted, all of you didn’t make it easy. Each of you fought like hell through all the lies and paranoia that this insane bunch of players came up with, and I know that, but I fought too. Everyone fought this game, but I was always the one who delivered the final blow when I saw it necessary. I had social relationships to allow me to remain safe to the point where players would go to rocks for me and a strategic prowess that allowed me to play both sides and eliminate players while I saw fit. So here I am, asking each of you to vote for me because I played a good, solid game and I played for my sole interest at the end of the day. As one final disclaimer, all of the friendships I have made in this game I would hope to see carry over and all votes cast against me or cast beside me I have no hard feelings for. Because of this I ask each of you to recognize we aren’t out here in the GOOD barrier reef, were at the GREAT barrier reef, and I believe I played a GREAT game that is worth rewarding. I love you all and had a BLAST. Come throughhhhhhhhhh.
2147 days 13 hours ago
Rodrigues75
I was going to wait for chris to post but ill just post my address to jp now and post questions for both and my address for chris when he posts his speech.

First off I would like to congratulate you both on making it here. Both of you have played a game which deserves a win but unfortunately only one of you can.
JP. You played a hell of a game. That is plain to see. There is one thing I dont respect at FTC and that is someone saying that they convinced someone of this or they got someone to do that which you did several times in your speech. I cant speak for other jurors but there were a several things that you say you 'convinced' me of or 'got me to do' which simply were not true. If you need me to elaborate further please feel free to ask.
2147 days 13 hours ago
IRandomal123
Well first of all I just want to thank this cast for giving me a very fun and unpredictable season to play in as I went to bed every night and woke up every day tired. I honestly came into this season with the assumption that I would be going home premerge given the fact of whom I was playing with and the Tribe I was specifically put on. I’m just going to give you an overview of my game and my flaws with it.

On Day 1 of this game I made a plan to stay low throughout premerge and to not ruffle any feathers because I did not want to stick my neck out on the line for a person who may not have trusted me at all. I really hated my Tribe if I’m not going to lie because I was not in a comfortable position at all. I started this game by reinstating a bond with JJ and Brandan who I felt the most comfortable talking to. It was also during my time on the original Ombila that I decided to reach out to Stoner on the opposing Tribe because I felt he had a lot of connections in the game and if I were to reach out to him early then he would see me as a valuable ally down the road.

My game really started to emerge during the Swap because at this time I was definitely in the middle as I had JJ, Julian, and JB, and Zach on one side and JP and Jake on the other. I was never quite comfortable in an alliance with Julian and JB because in my eyes they had a different agenda then me. I actually approached JP the minute we swapped because I saw that we had a mutual friend in common. It was this connection that I made during the swap that would ultimately allow me and JJ to decide to side with Jake and JP over the others. The original target at that swap was in fact Julian until he won Immunity. To me it was more beneficial taking out Zach over Jake because at the end of the day Julian had the necessary connections to go far in the game. This move that I made would also prove to be detrimental as it basically established that I was in an alliance with JP and Jake and also would make Julian lose trust in me at the same time. It was also during my time on Eora that through my connections with Jake and JP that I was able to guess and find the idol successfully. I may have stated that the idol was for the group, but in my head it was always just for me.

The merge really proved to be a blessing in disguise at first because I brought Stoner into an alliance with JJ, Jake, and JP because I wanted to create a majority where people would always trust me the most in that alliance. It was my goal to have people assume I’m their number one ally because people would always keep me informed of what they had heard about me. Jake was the only one in that alliance that I never had a good feeling about. During the merge boot, Tashi was also brought into that alliance through Stoner even though I assumed I had a good connection with her up to that point. In the back of mind, I also wanted to work with Nikki but I would go where the majority was to not make me look like a target.  It was not until an hour before Tribal that I had found out from Stoner that Tashi was flipping which ultimately would make Stoner flip because he wanted to be in the majority and he did not trust JJ because JJ had spoke his name to Mud… even though at that specific Tribal Council I told Nikki that Stoner wanted her out. JJ basically became a scapegoat as I wanted Nikki to trust me more and I started to cover my tracks by blaming it on JJ as well.

It was not until after JJ went that I completely lost trust in Tashi as I assumed she was playing all different sides in the game. I also did not trust Mud either given that we had different agendas in the game and the fact that Jake leaked that I wanted Mud out. I may have said Julian was a possible option at the Tribal Council that Mud was idoled out, but in the back of mind I was always going to do Mud because as far as I knew Mud had the most relationships in this game and the ability to win it as well. JP and I also talked during this Tribal because we discussed that he should vote in the majority in order to get information from the other side. No one knew that I had an idol aside from Jake and JP, but Jake did not think I was playing the idol that night. I told Stoner a half an hour before Tribal Council that I was playing the idol because the majority was voting for me. I knew up to that point as well that Stoner was going to vote for me because it was the majority. I told him because Stoner was already at the bottom and JP was more likely to get information from the other side then Stoner. During this time, I also reinstated the idea to Jake that Julian was the vote in order to see where his trust lay in the game. It was more of a test then actually Julian just receiving a vote because I never knew where Jake was actually going to vote.

After Mud’s departure in the game, I still pretended to be in an alliance with Stoner and Tashi even though I knew Tashi had a different agenda then me. I even stated in my confessional after Mud went that I was after Tashi and Jake because they were playing the middle the most. It’s also sad because up to the merge I really wanted to work with Tashi down the road as I assumed at first she had my best interests, but after the merge boot I put that idea to rest. I needed that Vote Stealer more than anything the night that Tashi went home because Jake had already sent himself to Exile and if I did not get it then I would 100% have gone home that night. I knew JP was in a group chat with everyone besides Stoner and I. When JP flipped on that alliance I still played along with Nikki who I knew had put my name down, but I just wanted to continue the charade. I honestly did not want Nikki gone yet, and it was only during this vote that I wanted Julian gone because I always assumed that Stoner had his back more than me. Julian being sent to Exile ultimately made me cave to vote Nikki because she was the only other person who would get votes.

After Nikki’s departure in the game, I definitely starting to evaluate my relationship with Stoner because I really did enjoy talking to him in the game, but at the end of the day I never was planning on going to the end with him. Stoner hands down would win every Immunity Challenge unless it wasn’t luck. This vote was actually the hardest for me, but keeping in Julian and JB would make my goal of getting to the Final 4 a lot easier. Even if the vote had tied again during Stoner’s vote out, I would have definitely drawn rocks as I was not afraid because Julian and JB were not on my side anyway.

I always knew in the back of my head that Jake was going to flip at Final 5 which I got comfort from JP knowing the fact that he had the merge idol and the Exile Idol. I knew ahead of Finale night that I was going to Final 4 no matter what because I knew an idol would be played on me. Taking out JB was the most logical for me because he was a stronger competitor then Julian. Given the fact that Jake had flipped on me at Final 5 I knew he was going to vote for me at Final 4 which is why I really wanted him on my side at the Final 4 vote because I really wanted him in the Final 3 with me. I knew that taking out Jake would make more sense challenge wise, but I needed him in the Final 3 because I knew Julian had many friends on the Jury. I knew at the end of the day that JP was always going to take me to the end after many talks with him, and had I won Final Immunity I can’t say I would have done the same thing as JP.

Strategically I always wanted to be in the best position, but ultimately I was consistently the target. I received the most votes out of anyone this whole entire season because I was the shield for the alliance that I had with Jake and JP. Stoner was my shield from JB and Julian, but at the end of the day they ended up voting for me. I voted in the majority every single round this game which can not be said about anyone else. I played my first successful idol play ever and a vote stealing advantage successfully as well. I always felt I was on the chopping block in this game because Survivor has this great thing called paranoia and paranoia was my best friend.

I believe paranoia was my best friend in this game because I was constantly alert of what plans were going on and what would end up happening at Tribal Council. I came into this game wanting to play with my head, and I did even at times when my heart started to cloud my own judgement.

I did play a messy game and I 100% admit that because the odds were never in my favor, but I was never carried in this game. I saved myself when I needed to and made moves that I knew would benefit me in the end game. There may be this perception of me that I am messy and pandering for Jury votes, but honestly when I’m angry I do things I shouldn’t. I was not a perfect person in this game. The game I played had to be played this way because the cards were stacked against me. Luck was on my side even when I never thought it could be. Every Tribal Council I went to I was always hoping that my plan would come to fruition and it successfully did.

I embrace my mistakes and successful outcomes that I managed to do in this game because learning from them only makes me a stronger person. I know some people may despise me after this game is over and some people may want to talk more, but forgiveness does not change the past.. It only enlarges the future.

At the end of the day, I’m proud of myself for making it this far in the game and overcoming all odds against me. Every move I made was for myself because I’m still here and still standing. I was not the most physically challenging player, but I made up for it socially and strategically. Whether or not you decide to vote for me or against me or you feel JP played the better game then me is completely up to you. This game gave me a chance to meet different people and to learn something from them. Thanks for the opportunity and I will end my long speech lol with this.

“Obstacles are like wild animals. they are cowards but they will bluff you if they can. If they see you are afraid of them, they are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will sink out of sight.”
2147 days 13 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
Jake: I obviously see where you are coming from, seeing that we each played our own games. Because of us not knowing the others motives inside and out, I know from MY experience in this game I was able to accomplish “convincing” people based on the results of the vote and the events of the game that did occur for certain. I’m not discrediting anything you did by saying this, but I do know what I had a hand in doing in this game, and even if it wasn’t me who convinced you to do one particular thing I still need to remark upon these messages I sent to you and steps I took to make sure things I wanted to happen to happen, and not one of those things mentioned in my speech I did not do. Thank you for the luck and for the compliment on my game, it means a lot, especially as a competitor.
2147 days 13 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Chris you say you voted in the majority every time but I can think of 3 occasions on which you didn't. Also at final 4 you told me JP wanted me out so of course I am going to vote for you there because if in my eyes it was the only possible way for me to be safe so that was a bit of a dumb move even if it did work out in the end.

Questions:
When Stoner was voted out in his closing remarks he said everybody in the game thought I was stupid. When I asked him about this later he said that both of you were talking about me like I was dirt. Care to explain?
Ranks the jurors on social and strategic games (two seperate lists with reasons)
2147 days 13 hours ago
Rodrigues75
JP
1. You only told me you were the one who flipped back around the same time as you told nikki so you did not have me stay quiet like you suggest.
2. You didnt convince me that julian or jb would win the game in the end. If you had I 100% would have voted jb with you at f5
3. I dont know where you got the idea that I was scared of voting Stoner from. I was the one who suggested it in the group chat
2147 days 12 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
Jake:
1) You are correct about this, I grouped you in with the others at the time as you were associated with that side, my apologies, I was typing my speech very nervously with no intention of lying to you.
2) Of course yeah, but beforehand we had both come to that conclusion together, so you were just lying to me and I believe it.
3) It was moreso Chris who was scared of voting for Stoner, not you, but you and i had spoken before about our fear of rocks and your wariness about Chris, so it was an indirect assumption which caused me to manifest the idea of telling you and Chris that it was eachothers ideas.

Thank you for helping me elaborate on my wording, Jake.
2147 days 12 hours ago
IRandomal123
Chris you say you voted in the majority every time but I can think of 3 occasions on which you didn't. Also at final 4 you told me JP wanted me out so of course I am going to vote for you there because if in my eyes it was the only possible way for me to be safe so that was a bit of a dumb move even if it did work out in the end.

When I say in the majority I mean that the person I voted for was ultimately sent home at the end of the day minus the Final 5 where I had voted for JB, but I was being sent to Exile regardless. At Final 4, I managed to beat Julian in the FMC and he was sent home. I never was in the majority in this game, but whoever I voted for did go home minus me not winning Final Immunity Challenge. My strategy behind telling you that JP wanted to cut you was that in case you won the Final Immunity Challenge that you would take me over him as redemption for JP trying to get you out. Obviously it was a flawed idea as I had hoped you would vote Julian over me as well.

Questions:
When Stoner was voted out in his closing remarks he said everybody in the game thought I was stupid. When I asked him about this later he said that both of you were talking about me like I was dirt. Care to explain?
Ranks the jurors on social and strategic games (two separate lists with reasons)

There were definite times in this game where I was frustrated with you Jake because I never knew where your head was. I never trusted you as much as JP did and I even told him that during the Swap as well. To me you always had JP’s back over mine. I never knew if your commitment to me was real or forged because I had a difficult time trusting you. I apologize if I said anything disrespectful about you during the course of the game because it mostly had to do with a frustration with myself if you were not willing to do what I wanted to do. I was selfish and caught up in the game so I hope you can forgive me for anything harmful I said about you.

Socially
1. I think Nikki had the best social game out of anyone because Nikki was friends with JB, Julian, and also had something going on with Mud. Nikki was even willing to work with Tashi even though Nikki had already tried to get her out once already. Nikki had the best relationships with people in my opinion and I believed she could have won this game because she always had people on her side.
2. I put Mud here because to me he seemed like the ringleader of the other side. Nobody was ever going to take a shot at Mud because everybody was friends with him even a member of my own alliance. He is very charismatic when needs to be and is willing to keep his mouth closed in order to get the target off his back.
3. Stoner belongs because I think he had the most previous relationships coming into the game given the fact that he knew JB and Julian and others as well. Stoner stayed in touched with those that were apart of his core alliance, but also was not afraid to reach out to members who were not considered to be his main alliances.
4. I put Tashi here because I feel Tashi only reached out to people when it was only necessary or in her favor to reach out to people. She seemed more strategic then social because she was always thinking ahead in the game. Tashi played the best middle game until she was caught.
5. I put JB here because I think he had a lot of connections to begin with. He was just out of the loop a lot when it came to other plans going on. He was never a target when it came both alliances against each other. JB was able to give the honest truth when he needed to and kept quiet when he needed to.
6. Jake I put you here because to me it seemed like you did not reach out to people outside your alliance as much, but I’m assuming I’m wrong given the fact that you knew Mud and were also included in chats without me. You created a solid relationship with JP that I have a feeling if you had won Immunity you would have taken him to the end as well.
7. I only put Julian here because after Zach was blindsided we really did not talk much at all because I always had this idea in my head that he hated me and could no longer trust me. Julian did have his people that he talked to, but he did not seem to reach out to those who were on the opposite side of him.

Strategically
1. Stoner I think played the best strategic game because he always was kept in loop with what people were doing on the opposing alliance and he never was a target for it. He wanted to put himself in the best position in this game given that he wanted a Final 4 of me, Julian, and JB. He wanted to be the person that everyone trusted left in the Final 4 because I think he believed we would all take him to the Final 2. However, this is just an assumption.
2. Mud is here because he had a game agenda that differed from mine. Premerge he seemed to be the one running things as he caught a lot of heat for certain events. I think if I had not had that idol then Mud could have made it to the end as he would be kept informed by people of what was going on. I feel like Mud had people who would do his dirty work for him.
3. Tashi would be placed here because I think she was playing the best middle game up until the point that she was caught for it. I think if I had not won that Vote Stealer advantage then Tashi very well could have made it to the end by consistently fooling people that she was with them. Tashi was cutthroat and not afraid to play both sides no matter what.
4. Jake would be here because after Tashi’s vote out he would be kept in the loop with everything that was going on with each Tribal Council minus the Final 5 challenge. You were included in chats and were never a target either except for the Swapped Tribal council. You played the middle a lot and I think it worked successfully for you.
5. Nikki would be placed here because Nikki played the middle a lot, but it did not work out as well for Nikki as people knew Nikki was playing the middle. I think Nikki had great ideas at the end of the day, but those ideas did not necessarily click with me and my agenda in the game.
6. I put JB because he never was really sure what was going to happen at Tribal Council. He definitely attempted to play both sides at some points, but he was kept out of the loop on a lot of things. JB is a thinker and not a talker and it's hard to figure out where his true loyalty lays in the game.
7. Julian is only placed here because he never voted in the majority minus on our original Tribe. He never was sure if the plan was going to work or not. When Mud was idoled out, he even assumed that he was the target and the next to go. I don’t say this to bash Julian, but I just don’t think he was aware of what was going on around him.
2147 days 12 hours ago
_JB_
I think both of you guys played very good games. I don't know if these questions will change my mindset, but if you are the person I am planning on not voting for, try to change it. And if you're the person I plan on writing my vote for, prove me right.

JP

You are sneaky sneaky using both those idols to get me out. No hard feelings of course and I'm glad we were able to connect outside of this game while we were in it. That doesn't mean you get my vote however.

I need to know this. Why did you keep the Tashi vote a secret for so long when you knew you were going to get caught? Were you afraid that being caught in such a long-winded lie would hurt your trust with people in the game?

CHRIS

You weren't carried here. In fact, anyone who can have two idols played on them successfully is definitely worth something. That was impressive. However, I want you to play a little game of Devil's Advocate with me. You said that you had no choice in the matter of JP saving you, which I believe you didn't. But what if JP never found that idol or chose to just not save you with the idol? What happens? Do you think you are sitting where you are right now?

I think you guys played very good games. Everyone here brought their A-game to this season and it made for a very competitive game. Thank you Kolby, jury, and finalists for making this a kickass season. No matter how the result sways tonight, this season will be represented by a good winner.
2147 days 12 hours ago
tashi
Okaaaayyyyyy so I just read all of that and it took me a while so that’s oretry good.

BBUUUUUUTTTT... I do think you guys are giving yourselves way more credit than either of you deserve in my mind. Obviously you guys managed to pull off moves and get things done and that’s why you’re here tonight. But I don’t think you guys really completely did everything you said you did. I want to hear you guys give credit to other people. Because there’s no way that’s JP you were the big-boy on the playground all game or that Chris was the social threat king. If you were both these big threats all season long then you wouldn’t sitting here.

So I want you guys to tell me two things.

1.) Who helped you the most in the game and I want a good example of how they helped you. Don’t give me a shitty example of how you were leading them to help you. Because I don’t wanna hear it.

2.) Tell me one move that you took credit for in your speech that you know you didn’t really do anything for except probably cast your vote at tribal. Again if you lie I’m not voting for you.

Congrats guys and good luck 🍀 ❤️
2147 days 11 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
Jake’s Questions:

As for the “dirt talk” mentioned, I wanted to make it very clear that I had always keep things strictly game, never personal. Knowing what I know about you outside this game I hope you know i genuinely like you. As for the mentioning of moves to be “stupid”, I hate to blame Chris but his constant paranoia and lack of filter sometimes wore off on me, and exhausted me to no end where I was to agree with him, even if I didn’t find it morally right. If I have one regret this game it would be at times partially forgetting there are people behind these screens, but I knew that at the times it mattered most and only spoke “dirty” because of the competitor in me that is really hard to suppress, and even then never crossed a line I thought was personal.

The Jury: (Social Game)
1st: Stoner. Stoner’s ability to gain access to information with his laid back persona accompanied with his voice in most of the castaways wars has me unquestionably rank him at the best.
2nd: Uncle Mud. Had he not been idol’d out, he had the potential to run the game all the way to the end. Having said that, his social game was SO strong that a target came upon his back because of how trusting he appeared and how easily he was able to lure what he wanted out of each comversarion.
3rd: Nikki. I don’t know about you guys but this girl was just so damn likable. She definitely has a gift of gab (ability to articulate and speak well) and had left me leaving nothing but positive thoughts. It was only because of Nikki’s social appeal that I did briefly consider eliminating Chris rather than Tashi, but decided against it.
4th: Jake. Jake, I don’t think you give yourself enough credit. Having played by your side since day one I did not hear a single non-positive thing about you. You were the one person I was not okay with going home for the longest time and that speaks volumes in an individual game, and that is my testament to your social game.
5th: Tashi. QUEEN of playing both sides. I think my personal social interactions with you were strong and deserve better, but others perception of you as a flipper and a flake definitely planted doubt in my mind. I want to put you higher because I know you would’ve made it to the finale had Chris not snatched that vote steal, but with such a social cast it’s so hard.
6th: JB. You’re a legend. You know that. We are so similar dude it’s scary, and I wanted to play with you SO BADLY, but I couldn’t because I knew where your social and strategic intentions lied and our bond just kept falling apart and reuildinf itself.
7th: Julian. Early in the merge you were killing it, and I respected you outside the game and wanted to work with you, but when the cards fell you stayed silent and I could hardly reach out to you. Ik it’s wrong to expect a response, but even when we were trusting of one another responses were scarce, and I can’t blame you for that. However your friendships with the jury and those who you were “fiercely loyal” to you scared the shit out of me come the finale.

The Jury: (Strategic Game)
1st: Stoner. Once again, this proves why you needed to go man! You were a beast and your stubborn strategic mentality of “your way or the highway” actually worked! Nobody wanted to challenge your verdict for the longest time and at the end of the day a majority of the merged castaways have admitted they came to you for strategy talks.
2nd: Tashi. You could smell a stunt a mile away and we’re out for blood. Despite being a target you were able to flip and manipulate votes, your most impressive being the JJ vote in my opinion. Even after being a target premerge you had placed yourself in a strategic sweet spot that I tried to mimic, admittedly after you.
3rd: Uncle Mud. Keeping a level head even during a shaky swap, no matter what anyone said about or to you, you were able to swiftly execute at every tribal you went to without any heat until the final nine. The one time you were even remotely at risk you were able to get ME to do your dirty work and send you to exile.
4th/5th: Jake/Nikki. I know both of you always wanted to do what best advanced your games, but often strategic merit and credit was given to allies rather than you. At the end of the day, however, you were always relied on for votes and strategically you knew whatever side you were attaching yourselves to gave you the best shot.
6th: JB. GOD I wish I could place you higher. You were one of the few people who were honest with me at times, and you pulled off strategic moves I underestimated you on. My only qualm here is they never seemed to work out and although valiant efforts, they left you stuck in the minority round after round.
7th: Julian. Pre-merge you were the number one strategic threat, but since we are going off the jury, I had to say you scared me with your alliance, but at the end of the day you made moves to benefit your alliance. Although there is virtue in that, I just think you were strategically heated by the other cast memebers Julian.

These rankings were difficult as fuck! I underestimated each and every one of you.
2147 days 11 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
JB:

I’m so glad you asked me this because this was a clusterfuck! I had planned on owning up to the flip relatively quickly... BUT I was immediately thrown off guard when Nikki had messaged Chris something along the lines of “I’m so glad we pulled this off” trying to play as if she voted with them. That’s when an idea manifested that I could pin the vote on Nikki. It worked for a good while and I believe had screenshots not been allowed in this game I would’ve pulled it off, as I did have Chris message Julian exposing Nikki, that was all my doing trying to play double agent. It flopped and got me votes the following tribal council, but in my head it was a move I could pull off. I was wrong, yes, but I was able to bounce back! Additionally,I already had known that trust would be broken in the game, but every time I broke trust in the game I made sure it was only because I had to do it to earn more trust; a give and take if you will.
2147 days 11 hours ago
IRandomal123
JB

If JP had never found the idol then chances are someone else would have found the Exile Idol and this game would have been entirely different since he would not have that safety in his back pocket. If JP had never used the idol on me then yes chances are I would have gone home, but JP’s chances of making it to the end would have been slimmer because he would be seen as the new target. It was in his best interests for him to keep me because he could trust me over Julian and you. I definitely would not be sitting here unless JP did not use the idol on me, but JP trusted me enough to take him to the end even though I most likely wouldn’t have. The only other way I could have been there without the use of the idol is if I could convince Jake to vote you out because it would have been in his best interest to go against me at the end. Luck definitely played in my favor as I basically assumed I did not need Jakes vote since I believed I was already safe at that point. Basically JP needed me in the game as much as I needed him at that point. At the end of the day though, I can’t say with 100% certainty that I would be sitting here. Luck was my biggest factor.
2147 days 11 hours ago
*walks up and flips weave glaring at the two finalists*
Hello boys!
https://media.giphy.com/media/HPcGBuHUJFfiw/giphy.gif
First off I have to say congratulations to both of you! Although you two are not the people I exactly expected and or wanted to see sitting here, I respect both of you for making it thus far! Now for a little bit of grilling .. don’t worry it won’t be that bad.

First off Chris,
We both started off the game on different tribes but we ended up clicking due to the fact we’re super old school and have been on this site a hot minute and we’re kind of “old school players”. In my mind when merge hit, I thought we could have 100% trusted each other moving forward. Somehow during the course of the game I saw you growing closer to Stoner in which I thought you both had a final 2 and my loyalty towards you started to fade. Little did I know you had other agendas towards your end game plan and to be honest I was kind of hurt yet impressed, but also realized that I didn’t think you would EVER have taken me to the end. Also, side note .. I think a flaw in your game is not necessarily owning up to your game until this very moment (which some things that you noted I feel are fairly biased) and you also kept trying to appeal to jury members after you planned their elimination. Like do you really expect any of us to want to speak to you first thing after you basically planned our demise? Like c’mon I know you’re smarter than that. Personally I think you need to respect the game and address them at FTC, not message them excessively trying to get sympathy.

• Anywho, my question for you is were you 100% intending on sticking with our alliance, or was that just a side hoe alliance Incase your core alliance fell? Explain.

Next on the list is JP,
Honestly JP I think you played a fairly solid game, BUT I think you also gave yourself a lot of credit. Sure you were aware of idols, and sure you won immunity challenges. But quite honestly I think you’re still left here today because of others. Personally I just saw you as a number in THEIR game rather than you “running the show”. Also your whole flip flop routine wasn’t exactly cute as you probably thought it was. It just came off as ingenuine fake in all honesty. I see your game as preferably flakey and I don’t exactly know who you were personally 100% with this whole game. Because basically you spent most of it saving Chris’s ass or kissing his ass. I was honestly disgusted how you felt the need to turn on a group who by the way was NEVER after you, just to save 1 person who was a target for 3 rounds and keep a blank face in the process. Never knew where your head was at and I’m not exactly sure if you knew where your head was at to be honest.

•Your question for the night is out of all the lies and such that you made, what is one move that you regret making this whole game?

**OVERALL QUESTION FOR BOTH CANDIDATES [required]: Why should I be sitting in your place instead of yourself?

Again good job to both of you. Going into this I thought I was sold on JP 100% for this vote but after reading these speeches I honestly don’t want to vote either of you but hopefully your responses will give me some insight! Thank you.
2147 days 11 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
Tashi:

Just to preface, by no means was I a huge threat all season long. I just believe that as others fell, I metamorphisized from the little kid on the playground to the big kid, and that manifestation actually began when I wrote your name down at the final 8.

1- For this first question I have two answers. The person that helped me the most during the PREMERGE game was Eddie. I had information on both sides and we found the exile idol that came into my possession. He was my go-to and I could’ve gone home had we lost premerge without him. As for the post merge game the person that helped me the most was Chris... and if Chris doesn’t say me for his it’s deadass wrong. A constant shield and loyal ally for me, Chris had conversations with others that I wouldn’t be able to have and gave me VITAL information and honestly was an extra set of eyes and ears, which is invaluable. The BEST example is of COURSE when Chris was 100% without a doubt going to risk his game and draw a rock from a bag to save my ass.

2- I think my speech was so self oriented on how I played my game that I wasn’t able to elaborate on how the moves I made impacted others, and that’s why I think I come off as taking credit and biting off more than I should chew. Once again, that speech was written in haste. I stand by a lot of the things I did in this game, but I DO think I gassed up the Nikki elimination. Her and I simply targeted eachother and I got the upper hand, but no fancy move was made. In all honestly, I think I deserve as much credit as I was asking for (which isn’t all, a lot of us needed eachother in these hard times) in the eliminations of Tashi, Stoner, JB, Julian, and obviously Jake, but nothing more.

Thank you Tashi for allowing me to step back.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!