This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7 (Australia)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7..

2163 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Jake is the first to claim the username donosaurus_ rex, with that, he automatically eliminated JP from the challenge! And is now the sole remaining castaway in the Individual Immunity Challenge. That means...

CONGRATULATIONS JAKE! YOU HAVE WON INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!
*puts Individual Immunity Necklace around Jake*

You've won safety and a spot in the Final Eight. Along with that a clue towards the Merge Hidden Immunity Idol; which you can mail me to privately share with (0-2) other players and the SOLE decision to cast someone to Exile! Please get back to me on these two decisions shortly (3-4 minutes.)

NOTE: JP cannot go back to Exile since he was just there!
2163 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Now - Tomorrow! We'll have ANOTHER Live Challenge @9:00PM EST (After Big Brother.), however more than just Individual Immunity will be on the line I recommend everyone be there.

Tribal Council will be up later tonight (About an hour and a half) while Idol Clues will be coming out right now. Finally, Jake has decided for Nikki (Avatar20) to go to Exile Island. She will be immune from the vote!
2163 days 8 hours ago
Oof yay exile!

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!