This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5 (Australia)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5..

2134 days ago
ThePug
LIVE Tomorrow, Sunday - June 24th
@8:00PM EST | 7:00PM CST | 5:00PM PST
2133 days ago
ThePug
*An Idol has been transferred between tribes*

The rules of Kolby's Survivor Series' state transferring idols between tribes will be publicly announced in the most recent forum. Although the identities will be concealed. Additionally, you can "fake" idols in the series, by telling another user you'd like to give them one whether it is real or not cannot be determined until played at Tribal Council.
2132 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
hey other tribe send me to exile if we lose pls thx love u
2132 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
My internet is so slow so I'm going to be Chet in this challenge.
2132 days 23 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
yas Chet319
2132 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, C'MON IN GUYS! You may begin checking in for tonight's challenge. And, I do have a bit of an announcement to go with it...
2132 days 23 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hey
2132 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
wonderful
2132 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
Last night, I made sure to state "I recommend you to appear at tomorrow's challenge." now, everyone has been running around making theories on what it could mean, and finally the mystery can be put to rest.

If you paid attention to some minor details recently added to the main page you may have a slight idea. Instead of the usual "0/1" under Exile Island - It's now "0/2".

Tonight, you will be competing for INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY. We're not merging; but it's a DOUBLE TRIBAL COUNCIL! Both tribes will be voting someone to Exile, with two going. Then, both tribes will be voting one player off...
2132 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
oh wow
2132 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Everyone welcome Tashi back from her stay on Exile Island, with her being the outgoing Exile-er she cannot be voted back. Now, with it being a Double Tribal, Exile is also changing! We're voting now, and results will be posted immediately, without having to wait until the challenge is over. Since, the players going to Exile Island will not be competing for Individual Immunity.

You have 3-4 minutes to submit your Exile Island vote!
2132 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hi
2132 days 22 hours ago
Rodrigues75
hi
2132 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
= Eora =
- Julian
- Jake

= Ombila =
- Patrick
- Stoner
2132 days 22 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
Stream pray for the wicked on iTunes
2132 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
~About two more minutes to vote to send someone from the opposing tribe to Exile Island!

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!