This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Ombila)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Ombila)

2171 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Ombila....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- Camila: A ton of events went down tonight, the introduction of the cast, twist and first challenge. With a ton to take in - what are your initial impressions with your current tribe and the Exile Island, and Exile Idol variant that comes along with it?

- JB: The "Exile Island" twist promotes a ton of cross-tribe communication, working together to save someone from a potential vote and send them to Exile. Do you think forming relationships and potentially alliances with players from the opposing tribe will be much more frequent due to the twist? If so, how will this affect the game later on?

- JJ: Your tribe only scored one points; against Eora's total of five and winning steak of four points. Just by the initial challenge, would you say your tribe is at a significant disadvantage or do you see yourself and tribe easily coming back from this loss?

- Tashi: Coming into the first ever Tribal Council of the season, how is the pace of the game going? Are players already racing off, straight into who to vote out or from your perspective are people beating around the bush at a more slower pace on this tribe?

- Brandon: With the 'Exile Idol' twist, in play - An Idol variant that is played like a normal Hidden Immunity Idol, however takes the user it is played on out of the vote, negating any votes to them but additionally taking out their vote. How could this change strategy later on in the game?

- Matyas: Coming into this Tribal Council; with this being the first of the season. Has there already been one 'odd one out' and a name dropped as a potential vote? Or is it much more hazy on who could potentially have their torch snuffed?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 7:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2171 days 10 hours ago
IRandomal123
I guess I don’t exist ☠️
2171 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
@Chris
-
Awh, my bad! Accidentally Control + Z'd at some point and didn't see anything change - Must have been your question. I'll fix that!

- Chris: With a tribe that consists of eight players; but only seven the initial vote with a player on Exile Island. How will this change the dynamic of the vote - On a smaller tribe where four votes can be the minimum amount you need for majority. Do you see this being a unanimous consensus with the vote, or leading to more of a split based on first impressions of the tribe?
2170 days 21 hours ago
FoxyWinters
- Camila: A ton of events went down tonight, the introduction of the cast, twist and first challenge. With a ton to take in - what are your initial impressions with your current tribe and the Exile Island, and Exile Idol variant that comes along with it?

Well i love everything,i feel like the exile island is a good twist to introduce becouse can change a bit the game of everyone.Also i love my tribe and my partners becouse i think we are all different and thats what i like,everyone of my tribe is so nice
2170 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2170 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2170 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*no one stands*
2170 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, lets get to the votes.
2170 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
*flips vote*
"Camila"
Camila.
2170 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote...
*flips vote*
"(Brandan)"
Brandan.
2170 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote...
*flips vote*
"Matyas"
Matyas.
2170 days 12 hours ago
Maladus1
Thanks Camila -_-
2170 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
That's one vote Camila, one vote Brandon, one vote Matyas.

Four votes left.
2170 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth vote...
*flips vote*
"Camilla"
Camila.
2170 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Fifth vote...
*flips vote*
"CAMILA FUCK YOU"
Camila.
2170 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Sixth vote...
*flips vote*
First person voted off of Kolby's Survivor: Australia - The Great Barrier Reef is...
"(Camilla ❤️)"
Camila.

I need you to bring me your torch.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!