This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Malaysia [S12]

Topic » Final Tribal Council |..

2199 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
Again I'm not saying I played a perfect game either. By any means I'll be the first to admit to admit that. However, I really believe I played a more respectable game and it would be absolutely CRUSHING to lose because I've poured my heart and soul into this game.

Just yesterday, I spent a solid 2 hours trying to improve on my jigsaw puzzle solving skills because from looking at past final challenges, all of them had either a slide puzzle or jigsaw puzzle. Even when making my decision at F4, it took forever to decide because I was constantly going back and forth as to who I would have a better chance against.

So I really want to apologize to Kolby and the jury for that self vote. It wouldn't have changed the round but, I know y'all are upset at me because of that. From what I've said above, I hope you can still understand that I really cared about this game!
2199 days 10 hours ago
abeledaa
@Newz

Surely this is something we can agree on.
2199 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
Sorry what are we agreeing on? :P
2199 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Mhm sure u went up to me saying who do I vote I lit go no one in muh head than when I said Jacob u jumped right on it
2199 days 10 hours ago
abeledaa
That Yandere got Jacob blindsided by putting the idea into our heads.
2199 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
Nah Yander had zero influence.

Jacob was going home that round once he lost immunity.
2199 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Okey this is a reason why I should win I never hid behind a necklace I never self voted and I never stayed true to one person and if it was my pick for final 2 news be in the jury with yall
2199 days 10 hours ago
abeledaa
Thank you :)
2199 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
Yandereboy12
Okey this is a reason why I should win I never hid behind a necklace I never self voted and I never stayed true to one person and if it was my pick for final 2 news be in the jury with yall

------------------------

^This is why you should vote for me to win cause I was the next threat to win ;D
2199 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Mhm Bpitch keep lying trying to make me look like a goat but BITCh I ain't no body's Felisha get now check urself before u wreck urself cause bitch I planted seeds
2199 days 10 hours ago
abeledaa
I also never hid behind a necklace, never self voted and I never stayed true to one person and if it was my pick for final 2 Newz would be on the jury.
2199 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Nah cause Cai is a huge bigger floter than u was u was muh puppet with Cai he was just a better puppet to use
2199 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Cai u stayed true to clair 1 than news second half so keep lying goat BAHHH
2199 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
And me u always went to me when u had nobody
2199 days 10 hours ago
abeledaa
I'm not lying, I always did what was best for me.  If I was a puppet and was someone that was just going along with the vote then there would have been opportunities missed.  Opportunities that would have benefited my puppeteer more than it did for me.  That is not the case at all because all of the moves I made were what was best for me.  You can call me a puppet but if that's how you perceive me I was a puppet who lead my controllers into thinking they could trust me and control me but I went out of my way to do what was best for me, not them, me.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!