This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Pamoja)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Pamoja)

2944 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in guys....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.

- Aiden: What were you feeling being one of the two in the Tribal Council tie last Tribal?

- Dylan: You won your first Individual Immunity, how much do you think you needed it tonight?

- Demi: You have accomplished what you didn't do last game, which is make it past 6th place, thoughts on the matter?

- Matt: With Demi being the only returnee left, does that make her an easy target tonight?

- Aaron: Tonight is the last time anyone can play a Hidden Immunity Idol, do you expect one to come out tonight?

Votes are due by 6:00PM EST Tomorrow! If you do not vote by that time you will receive a penalty SELF-VOTE.

This is the LAST time you can use a Hidden Immunity Idol, if you would like to use one mail me saying so before the due time.

TOMORROW IS THE FIC! It will happen at 7:00PM EST! If you CANNOT make it mail me, there is a possibility we could change the day/time depending on everyones schedules!
2944 days 22 hours ago
opslove
Yeah I feel I definitely needed it because its very obvious that me and Matt are on the outs.  I know that I probably would have gone over Matt so this is huge for me.  I made the Final 4 and that is just so huge 4 me.
2944 days 22 hours ago
Gamerden13
Aiden: What were you feeling being one of the two in the Tribal Council tie last Tribal?

I'll he honest... I did feel a tad betrayed... But that's the point of the game...
I'm willing to bet that I'm the one on the out tomorrow, but this game can be unpredictable...
2944 days 22 hours ago
demikol
Well pug I think it's an improvement and will say you made this a season full of surprises! :) I thank you for giving us a great game!
2944 days 22 hours ago
opslove
2944 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
=== Update ===
Last night there was a tornado that took out a lot of trees/Power/WiFi in my area. The Tribal Council results will be post-poned to tomorrow at the due time. If anyone would like to change there votes by that time you are clear to do so. The challenge may or may not be tomorrow depending on the wifi situation.  Sorry for the delay!
2944 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
Also one more thing, all Idol guesses will be answered/updated tomorrow!
2943 days 4 hours ago
Slendie258
- Aaron: Tonight is the last time anyone can play a Hidden Immunity Idol, do you expect one to come out tonight?

Who knows, one has come out almost every single tribal thus far. Who's to say that one can't come out now
2943 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
I WILL be reading votes tonight! They will be an hour later than usual though!
2942 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
if anyone has a HII and would like to use an it please stand.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*No one stands*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Alright, we will get to the votes.
2942 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips Vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Matt
2942 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips Vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Aaron
2942 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips Vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Matt
2942 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
Eleventh person voted out of Kolby's Survivor: Kenya and sixth juror is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips Vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Matt

Matt, the tribe has spoken.
*Snuffs torch*

Matt - 4 (1 SELF-VOTE)
Aaron - 1

FIC
-----------------------------------
Due to conflicting schedules, the FIC will be Friday night at 8:00PM EST!
2942 days 23 hours ago
Gamerden13
Matt.
You played a fantastic game in this competition, and while you may leave in 5th place, you've definitely earned my respect as a competor.
While you did make some mistakes, everyone makes them, so don't be too hard on yourself. ^^
*hug*
2942 days 19 hours ago
Mattarous
I had people messaging me about wanting to vote others out, but I thought the tribal was tomorrow for some reason and didn't even think to come on Tengaged. I could've been safe :'((( its ok though, it was a good game guys! really fun :P

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!