This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9 | FIC | (Japan)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9 | FIC |..

2992 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Tonight Check In Around 8:45PM EST Tonight!
2992 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
Check in now! We will wait until 9:15PM EST if not everyone shows.
2992 days 5 hours ago
bklimas
here
2992 days 5 hours ago
survivornerd
here.
2992 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
We will wait about 10-15 minutes for Luis, I am hoping everyone makes it for the challenge!
2992 days 4 hours ago
survivornerd
Can we start?
2992 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
In a few minutes, getting a few things ready for the challenge!
2992 days 4 hours ago
survivornerd
Okay
2992 days 4 hours ago
bklimas
k
2992 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Everyone ready to see the challenge? You will need these threads to get started!

Matt - http://www.tengaged.com/group/8194/forum/topic/17217961
Luis - http://www.tengaged.com/group/8194/forum/topic/17217950
Bobby - http://www.tengaged.com/group/8194/forum/topic/17217951

I am about to post the challenge! Do not begin until told to!
2992 days 4 hours ago
survivornerd
alright
2992 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Tokyo Tower Climb (Final Immunity):
Welcome! This is the most challenging, toughest Immunity Challenge yet! In this challenge you will rush up the largest tower in Tokyo! Each floor has a different challenge in itself to get to the next floor! First one to complete the final challenge on the top floor of the tower wins immunity!

Floor #1:
How tall is Mount Fuji in ft?

To get to the next floor type *runs to Floor #* (In this case *runs to floor 2*)

Floor #2:
List all of the Pre-Merge castaways of your season in order to move on.

*Runs to Floor #*

Floor #3:
Get a TV Star to mail me "Outwit, Outplay, Outlast" also make sure the TV Star includes your name!

*Runs to Floor #*

Floor #4:
Post every episode title in order with who got booted the episode in a single post to move on.
(See Wiki)

*Runs to Floor #*

Floor #5:
Get a blog up to atleast 150+ and post "FINISHED" in this thread! (Not your custom one)
(Do not start on this until you have finished the other floors! I will be watching!)

Whoever is the first player to reach the top of the tower wins The Final Immunity Challenge!

If you run to the next floor and done/answered a question/objective incorrectly you will be informed to go back down and finish it.
After every floor goal is met before posting *Runs to Floor #?* please say you finished the objective!

Also if anyone joins the challenge late, they can still participate but that will have them with a disadvantage, which is being late!

--- DO NOT BEGIN UNTIL I TELL YOU TO IN THIS THREAD!---
2992 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Any Questions?
2992 days 4 hours ago
survivornerd
Where do we answer the questions? In our own threads?
2992 days 4 hours ago
bklimas
nope
2992 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Yes, everything goes in your own thread! Make sure to also post that you finished the objective too, before you run to the next floor!

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!