This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 (Hayato Tribe)

Topic » Tribal Council #3 (Hayato..

2976 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in guys....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.

Joshua - The Azumi tribe is loosing a member along with you, do you feel come merge its better for you both to be down member? Or would you rather neither tribe loose a member?

Demi - This is the Hayato tribes first time at Tribal Council, how are you feeling about the situation?

Gregory - You are the only player to be totally inactive, will this Tribal Council pull you out of your coma?

Bobby - Luis used the Hidden Immunity Idol at Azumi's most recent Tribal Council, do you fear an Idol could come into play tonight?

Eve - Do you think your ready for the merge?

Matt - Lets say you did not win immunity, how comfortable would you be at this Tribal Council then?

Remember, Matt is immune, you cannot vote him out!

Votes due by tomorrow @7:00PM EST! If you have an Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to use it mail me with your vote. Anyone that does not vote by the due time will receive a penalty Self-Vote
2976 days 16 hours ago
demikol
Well I'm extra nervous because this is not only Hayato's first tribal but my very first tribal. I can sum it up by saying " if you go to tribal and you aren't nervous then you're probably one going home"....how many times have Survivor fans heard that one?
2976 days 15 hours ago
bklimas
An idol might come into play tonight
2976 days 15 hours ago
survivornerd
Matt - Lets say you did not win immunity, how comfortable would you be at this Tribal Council then?

You can only be 100% safe with immunity.
2976 days 13 hours ago
lionnudes
Anyone in this game can make a difference, one person can shift this whole game, the whole future of this game. I would rather Hayato not be in this situation in have Azumi just go to tribal, but maybe somebody in this tribe is the 'shift' that will change the game and needs to be taken out now.
2975 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
*Returns with urn*
2975 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so....
*No one stands*

First Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Demi
2975 days 16 hours ago
DryIceBros
Gregory - You are the only player to be totally inactive, will this Tribal Council pull you out of your coma?: ...Probably not. XD
2975 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Second Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Gregory
2975 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Third Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Gregory
2975 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Gregory
2975 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Fifth Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Gregory
2975 days 16 hours ago
DryIceBros
I'm curious who voted Demi. :P
2975 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Sixth Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Gregory (SELF-VOTE)
2975 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
With that Gregory is the third person to be voted out of Kolby's Survivor Japan!

Gregory - 5
Demi - 1

5-1
2975 days 16 hours ago
DryIceBros
Sorry I was so inactive!

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!