This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 (Hmong)

Topic » Tribal Council #12 (Hmong)

2320 days 1 hour ago
FireX
Me when my vote no longer matters
2320 days 1 hour ago
chillum
Why?
2320 days 1 hour ago
DallasAndrew
Andrew: Congratulations on Individual Immunity! How does it feel to win one of the most grueling challenges so far this season and be guaranteed a spot in the Final 6?

Wow, what an old question... It would have felt incredible. Now it feels awful. Not because I couldn't reach final 6, but I simply wanted to win that challenge. And even it was a stupid challenge, that's something I am good at, fighting. When it is about that, I do everything to win and it is dissapointed to find out that something you think you won it's canceled. I think I feel like an athlete that was found guilty for doping some years after a title and his title is retired. Well, I'm exagerating of course, I don't want to know how such an athlete could feel :))
2320 days ago
chillum
Goodbye probally馃槩
2320 days ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2320 days ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2320 days ago
chrisdooger
Goodluck
2320 days ago
ThePug
*Ryan & Dono Stand*

Ryan: "I'd like to play this Hidden Immunity Idol... It'll be definitely interesting what happens now"

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-LtxwpjULVYU/VVygwBqTzTI/AAAAAAAAORE/7Abwp0g3CR0/w367-h206-no/GIF%2BCAROLYN.gif

Dono: ""I lied." *hands over Hidden Immunity Idol*

These are both in fact real Hidden Immunity Idols. All votes cast against Dono AND Ryan will NOT count.
2320 days ago
ThePug
With that, lets get to the votes...
2320 days ago
FireX
*Claps*
2320 days ago
ThePug
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Ryan

DOES NOT COUNT!
2320 days ago
chillum
Well goodbye
2320 days ago
DallasAndrew
Nicely done guys!
2320 days ago
chrisdooger
Wow
2320 days ago
ThePug
Second vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Ryan

DOES NOT COUNT!

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!