This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 (Hmong)

Topic » Tribal Council #12 (Hmong)

2321 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Hmong....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- Ryan: Being down to the Final 7 contestants the majority is currently four, do you expect tonight's vote to be fairly unified or spread out like the previous vote?

- Chris: With there being a possibility of three more Hidden Immunity Idols to be out there, do you expect on to come out tonight?

- Brian: After spending an hour and a half working towards Individual Immunity but coming up short, how does it feel to be sitting at this Tribal Council without the necklace?

- Logan: At the previous Tribal Council you made a comment saying "It's been fun" followed up with a frown, did you expect to be headed home that Tribal Council? If so, what was the cause of that?

- Richard: This far into the game, are people starting to look for ideal "goats" and players they can beat come Final Tribal Council?

- Andrew: Congratulations on Individual Immunity! How does it feel to win one of the most grueling challenges so far this season and be guaranteed a spot in the Final 6?

- Dono: Coming into this Tribal Council is there a clear majority and minority already formed amongst you castaways? Or could it be anyone's head on the chopping block?
-----------
/// Votes are due by 7:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2321 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
- Dono: Coming into this Tribal Council is there a clear majority and minority already formed amongst you castaways? Or could it be anyone's head on the chopping block?

There are definitely people in control. I don't know if it qualifies as majority or minority but they are the ones pulling strings. Whoever they want gone, go.
2321 days 15 hours ago
FireX
- Brian: After spending an hour and a half working towards Individual Immunity but coming up short, how does it feel to be sitting at this Tribal Council without the necklace?

Yea i am super pissed and sad. You always want to trust your allies but its always good to have that neckace. I tried my best and sadley i had to stop for well i have a 5 pound yorkie with the smalleat bladder i have ever seen. Anyway i am a little delflated. Congrats to andrew on winning that tho because that was earned
2321 days 15 hours ago
chillum
Logan: At the previous Tribal Council you made a comment saying "It's been fun" followed up with a frown, did you expect to be headed home that Tribal Council? If so, what was the cause of that?

Well from what I was told I was certain I was going home. But I mean its survivor and nothing ever goes as plan
2321 days 15 hours ago
born2pizza
- Ryan: Being down to the Final 7 contestants the majority is currently four, do you expect tonight's vote to be fairly unified or spread out like the previous vote?

I believe this vote will be spread out, I don't think there are alliances that are super tight, I believe in voting blocs and each round players will pair up with one an other to make sure a certain player goes, because it helps their game. For example, Erik left because he was a bigger threat compared to Chris.. this tribal will definitely be interesting, though.
2321 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Kolby i think i won immunity
2321 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
It's just gotten my attention that there was a large mistake in the Individual Immunity challenge, I heavily relied on the players notifying me when there was five in a row and skipped over the actual first five posts.

If you check out Page 29 & Page 30 here:
https://tengaged.com/group/8194-kolbys-survivor-thailand/forum/topic/21031886/29

You can see Brian posted five times claiming Individual Immunity in a row. Dono did comment in between, but it wasn't *claims immunity* which that rule can be seen on the second page in the thread.

I can only be fair and have to take Individual Immunity away from Andrew & give it to Brian. Since he did win the challenge first. I hope you guys can excuse my mistake, I'm extremely sorry I missed this detail. From now on this Tribal Council Brian has been granted Individual Immunity.

Since it is late, I can expand this Tribal Council until the next day if need be since the immunity change.

Once again, Andrew & Brian sorry for this mishap it won't happen again!
2321 days 11 hours ago
chillum
Nah no need to extend tribal
2321 days 10 hours ago
chrisdooger
Yeah, i believe no need to extend
2321 days 9 hours ago
FireX
Its all good lol that was not a easy challenge to keep track off
2321 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Haha damn good catch guys >:)

Nobody listened to me when I said Brian won!
2321 days 3 hours ago
FireX
^^^^^^^^^
2321 days 2 hours ago
richardcglover
Richard: This far into the game, are people starting to look for ideal "goats" and players they can beat come Final Tribal Council?

I think people started thinking about that a long time ago. All of us here have a brain and we all know that only 3 of us will make the end and only 1 will win. We all have our own way of thinking and in my eyes goats are a myth to me just because you think you played a better game than that goat doesn't mean the jury will think that. It's happened plenty of times where the obvious winner didn't actually pull out the win.
2320 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
Oh dang I forgot Richard was in this game
2320 days 23 hours ago
FireX
^^^^^^

馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀
2320 days 22 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
^

馃槀

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!