This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Thailand [APPS]

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Thailand..

2348 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
After finishing a wonderful eighth season, we're headed back into all newbies territory with Kolby's Survivor: Thailand. The ninth installment in the series, featuring 18 brand new castaways to the series divided into tribes 3 tribes of 6. Do you have what it takes to overcome all odds and become the next Sole Survivor?

Please fill out the application below to apply for the upcoming season!

APPLICATION:
------------------------------------
Name:
Color Level:

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain:
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why:
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why:
What makes you a unique casting choice:

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?:
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:

Thanks for filling out the application!
2348 days 3 hours ago
born2pizza
APPLICATION:
Name: Ryan
Color Level: Sky
Group Game Experience: I've played lots of them

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: Villain
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: All of them but if I'm choosing one I'd go with physical
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: I don't compare myself to anyone really I find it stupid but I'll go with Jeremy Collins =)
What makes you a unique casting choice: I'm going to win

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: yes of course
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: yes I send so many just to rant so beware

2348 days 2 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Name: Clark
Color Level: Blue
Group Game Experience: My profile I just finished a survivor where i won best premerge player

What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: Strategic cause its always fun to talk strats
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: Russell Hantz im the idol king baby
What makes you a unique casting choice: Lets see my personality, confessions and how i play the game is def different

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Sure boss
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: My dude along with being the Idol King im the Confession king literally the goat all the time
2348 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Name: Erik N
Color Level: Black
Group Game Experience: I suck. But I try my best.

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: Polymerization
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: Social. If you aren't socially active. You aren't aware of everything you likely could know if you put more effort into building relationships.
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: Irdk. :s But, I have a ton of favorites. Almost too many.
What makes you a unique casting choice: I'd like to say my blunt honesty is pretty entertaining.

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Sure
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: I can be honest and say I don't write confessions just to write them. So I might not send one every episode. I write confessions when I need screentime to contribute to my winner's edit/elimination. But, a majority of my confessions are ranting and complaining about how things usually aren't going my way. So, you will get confessions. I just can't promise one every episode if jackshit is happening
2347 days 23 hours ago
kingLiam
APPLICATION:
Name: Lorenzo
Color Level: Purple
Group Game Experience:  Kolby, you know, bitch

What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: Strategic, but i think physical gets you more further in this game than being a strategic player
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: Chrissy from HHH, because when i'm in control, nothing goes wrong
What makes you a unique casting choice: Because i'm chaos, drama and charm all in one

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?:  yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Duh, like it's the best part of the game
2347 days 23 hours ago
MikeyKR91
Name: Mikey
Color Level: Brown
Group Game Experience: LNC Survivor, Emotions Survivors, ItsOfficial Survivor, etc.

What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: Strategic by far. I make sure the pieces are in place for me to make it far in the game. I'm always thinking.
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: I would compare myself to Tony. I like to go wherever I need to. I am loyal to an extent, but only if it's good for me.
What makes you a unique casting choice: The unique thing about me is, I will never quit. I don't care if 50 people are telling me I'm gone, I am still gonna find a way out.

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Perfect.
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yes I send a lot!!

Thank you!
2347 days 22 hours ago
Zizylion
Name: Enzo
Color Level: White
Group Game Experience: None (still)

What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: Social; normally I'm just a good person to have a conversation with when it's not a game-related situation, so people would keep me around just to keep them entertained.
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: Bob Crowley; we're both the outliers (youngest or oldest cast member of the season), but we didn't let that affect us too much.  And we ended up both winning our respective seasons. (I'll come somewhat close to winning, at least)
What makes you a unique casting choice: I'm 12.  The youngest person on Tengaged out there, and I'm not scared to play like a bit of a bratty kid.  I can be a smart player; it's just the fact that I never got to show that because some hosts decide to not cast me.  Big mistake, for sure.

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Yes.
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yes.
2347 days 21 hours ago
chrisdooger
Name: chris
Color Level: Brown
Group Game Experience: Survivor City -Tokyo Winner, L & J Survivor Uganda Runner up

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: Hero
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: Social and strategic,but i can be strategic, it depends on situations
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: i dont have specific one in my mind but i prefer underdog ones.
What makes you a unique casting choice: please choose me because you never know what im capable of doing, i surprise people . Hopefully, i will be the 9th winner of your series. Always dreaming to be a castaway in your group game.

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you? : Yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:
Definitely!!! That was my downfall in L&J and i want to redeem myself, ill send confessionals often now.
2347 days ago
AdamLovesEverything
Application
Name: Adam
Color Level: Dark Green
Group Game Experience: On my profile page

What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: Strategic game since I'm not a social person and this game is all about numbers to me.
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: Rob Cesternino but due to recency bias I'll go with Chrissy Holfbeck even more because she's a calculated player.
What makes you a unique casting choice: I have many experiences with group games so I know what I'm going into. 

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?:  Yes and I actually prefer those times the most so that's perfect.
Yes since maybe I'll actually try this time around
2346 days 23 hours ago
NeonGrape1
Name: Quinn
Color Level: Yellow
Group Game Experience: Currently in stuff, with no official placements yet.

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: Hero
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: Social, because I can work with a lot of people.
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: Mellisa McNulty, as she’s U N I Q U E (she couldn’t compete on Day 1 rip)
What makes you a unique casting choice: Because I’m a player and usually on

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Yep
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: I will when you need it.
2346 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
APPLICATION:
Name: Noah
Color Level: TV Star
Group Game Experience: A fuck ton

What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: Physical, I slay comps
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: I'm not like any of them, i'm a nutbag
What makes you a unique casting choice: You know me fam, you know the shit I pull.  Trust me there is nobody here like Noah Kondon

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: *thumbs up*
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yes
2346 days 19 hours ago
DallasAndrew
APPLICATION:
Name: Andrew
Color Level: Yellow
Group Game Experience: I was invited, I don't think I have to answer this.

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain:
Hero, of course. Even if I would consider myself a villain, I wouldn't write it where other potential players could see it :)
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why:
I always think the game mostly on a strategic way, I am not an incredible social player and I am an usual physical player, I would say. I like to plan my game, with some steps further and I like to be prepared for potential changes in my plans.
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why:
I am Andrew Dallas, maybe the Survivor contestants should compare to me and explain why :))
What makes you a unique casting choice: From this cast? I think that the title at the end.

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: It is perfect.
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Are you kidding me, I want to play the game for confessionals.
2346 days 18 hours ago
subfriend
APPLICATION:
Name: Azri
Color Level: Blood
Group Game Experience: a few

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: depends on situation
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: strategy coz i like to plan and think ahead
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: Sandra bcoz im a queen ..lol no.. maybe i like her gameplay
What makes you a unique casting choice: im an Asian, sounds tasty right?

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Sure
2346 days 18 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Name: Dono
Color Level: Bloody
Group Game Experience: many

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: fun cool hip guy who makes you reconsider typical archetypes
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: social, because I can type real fast and usually don't say anything too stupid. usually. Maybe.
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: Dad
What makes you a unique casting choice: I'm the pepperjack of cheeses. it's like the spicest one. and everyone loves pepperjack (unless your my grandma who can't even handle that much spice).

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: perfect
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: believe it sloppy joe. ain't no question.

Meep.
2345 days 23 hours ago
LiukBB
Name: Alexander
Color Level: Tv star
Group Game Experience: Matt Survivor, Max Survivor, Jamica survivor

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain:Hero
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why:I am very strategic but I am flop
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why:Wooo s 28 cause I am useless
What makes you a unique casting choice: Iam floppiest ever

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: eww not really. too late
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: yes
2345 days 20 hours ago
chillum
Name:Logan Roberts
Color Level:Purple
Group Game Experience: Check out my profile it's there

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: Villian
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why:Strategic
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why:Coach because me and him play survivor in a similar way with are strategic game
What makes you a unique casting choice:I winto be afraid to make the big moves that others wont

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:I'll send more

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!