This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10 (Haiti)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10 (Haiti)..

2383 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
LIVE TOMORROW @9:00PM EST!
2383 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
* This could potentially be the last non-finale live challenge! This will be the F6 Individual Immunity Challenge and by the past three season standards we've had Final 5 finales. In the next few days I'll have a time sheet for people to fill out on which days they can make a finale (~2 Hours). If we can get all five players than will continue the trend and do a live finale.
2383 days 4 hours ago
galore
If I survive this tribal, I'd prefer a non-live finale because I use Tengaged on phone, Timezone and I don't have fast internet connections in India as in the USA.
2382 days 23 hours ago
ferdinandz
Could we have this earlier plz?
2382 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
@Fred
-
This is the only challenge I'll be busy beforehand so couldn't do any earlier! But from here on out after this challenge that everyone will be able to attend.
2382 days 5 hours ago
dwipeouts
here
2382 days 5 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
here
2382 days 5 hours ago
dwipeouts
just hoping this challenge is fun
2382 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
here
2382 days 5 hours ago
galore
Here
2382 days 5 hours ago
Novamax243
here
2382 days 5 hours ago
dwipeouts
i just farted
2382 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
= Taino =
- Dan
- Chandler
- Logan
- Akshay
- Max
2382 days 5 hours ago
dwipeouts
2382 days 5 hours ago
dwipeouts
5 out of 6 is pretty good
2382 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
I'll give Fred another two minutes since if you check-in mid challenge you won't be able to participate!

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!