This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

2715 days 1 hour ago
Rizzo
Well, the live challenge flopped thanks to you guys not showing up.

*thanks*

So I'm not making this challenge easy.

In this challenge. You must send a picture of a food to the food critic, aka me. I will rank it out of 10. The tribe with the highest average score wins.

You have 24 hours.
2715 days ago
wintermagne
11est is like 9 o clock for some of us. We just got out of bed at that time lol
2714 days 23 hours ago
Rizzo
It was 8 for me so...
2714 days 22 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Im confused, for 2 reasons 1. How on earth is it our fault? Youre the one that made it early, theres a reason most group games do it at night and not early in the morning. 2. Ive sent like 4 idol guesses without getting any confirmation
2714 days 20 hours ago
Rizzo
1. Idk because I expect most people to be up by the time I'm up?
2. I've explained like 3 times I'm only mailing you if you get it right.
2714 days 18 hours ago
Supahhero
To be honest it is at 10am for me, a reasonable time to be up, but I didn't expect to to have a morning challenge, and it was my friends birthday. So I took the calculated risk. Also sorry for not being responsive today to the people I messaged. Sundays are rough
2713 days 21 hours ago
Supahhero
Didn't compete. If we lose. I get why people voted me. Not using anything as an excuse, but I am a senior in college with two weeks before finals. Will not happen again tho.
2713 days 18 hours ago
smittynoah
I like how the host blasts us for not showing up early in the morning on a weekend but now still hasn't revealed the results even though it's 7 hours past the deadline
2713 days 15 hours ago
smittynoah
9 hours now.

It's ridiculous to expect some people to wake up super early (some at 8a.m.) on a weekend, and then to miss the deadline you set by 9 full hours. Such hypocrisy.
2713 days 15 hours ago
Supahhero
2713 days 15 hours ago
Supahhero
Also I haven't responded to anyone message wise. I come on in spurts. I will be more regular once Thanksgiving Break starts mañana.
2713 days 12 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Smitty i agree with you 100%
2713 days 12 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
"Well the live challenge flopped thanks to you guys not showing up"

"Well the season flopped thanks to you not sticking to your own deadline"
2713 days 12 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Fucking hypocrite and shit host man. Never once have i had a host that 1 made a challenge at 8 bloody am then got pissed when people didnt show
2713 days 12 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
"I've explained like 3 times Im only mailing you if you get it right"

Okay so when Smitty pointed what he did out i did some research. Turns out you Mr Host only said it once! What!?!? And it wasnt on a forum where everyone goes on nor was it on the main page. It was on the other tribes tribal forum! Why would i look there? Thats not my tribe i dont care about them
2713 days 12 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
So Mr. Host Thanks so much i felt like a dumbass for not seeing you post it 3 times, add in the fact that after the first couple times i guessed you mailed me saying i was wrong. I dont want to play for a shit host.

Smitty let me know if you ever decide to host a game because youre obviously more competent than this guy

open group

Jackson's Survivor: Redemption Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!