This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Greece: Final Tribal Council Day 39

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Greece:..

2966 days 14 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Really I have only questions for red

1. Half the time u weren't here, why should I give u my vote
2. Why would u align urself with Tim who is a bigger threat than Fran or I
3. Do u really deserve to win

Mail me the answers
2966 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
Can we see those answers?
2966 days 9 hours ago
RedWing91
Mailed the answers
2966 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
I want to see
2966 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
how many votes are there left?
2966 days 8 hours ago
corgi
legit same...
2966 days 8 hours ago
corgi
So, at Red, you told me that you "coasted" through the game, not worrying about anything because you know you will be safe. Do you think this style of gaming would let you win or not?
2966 days 8 hours ago
RedWing91
@Corgi
So, at Red, you told me that you "coasted" through the game, not worrying about anything because you know you will be safe. Do you think this style of gaming would let you win or not?

I never said I coasted. I had to work to make sure I was safe. I talked to people, I tried at challenges. I made sure the votes were heading to someone either then me. I built relationships with players. I don't think I coasted. And I think that my game play would help me get the win. If I didn't think it would I wouldn't have used it.
2966 days 7 hours ago
Sunfire
4/9 votes
2966 days 4 hours ago
moondancer63
I wish I was in this season
2966 days 1 hour ago
Jaesus123
OK sorry for being late but I have ap testing like the while week and I've been studying let's get to it.

Tim and redwing I don't really want to vote for anyof you really I wanted to vote for corgi  tbh if corgi was there she would of win but honestly pls explain to me why should I vote for y'all since both of y'all bacjstabbed me and hurt me cuase I thought we were friends
2966 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
i didn't backstab u...i didn't vote for u....idk why u assumed i was with red...just cuz we are friends doesn't mean we vote together

i told u to vote mistik and u wanted to split the votes...i told u i voted mistik and i did
2966 days 1 hour ago
Jaesus123
Hold the fuck up
2966 days 1 hour ago
Jaesus123
Redwing I don't think you were the reason why everyone left the game!!! First I was the reason why issa left the game and Nick you didn't do anything until Molli was voted out the only people you had a hand in was myself Molli jonas and corgi so don't start with your bullshit and say I got everyone out cuase you didn't
2966 days 1 hour ago
Jaesus123
I was the reason why half of the prejurors left the game

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!