This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Greece: Individual Immunity Challenge #4 Day 29

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Greece:..

2963 days 13 hours ago
Sunfire
Well they all answered wrong except Fran and the rest of you weren't here. So it's not my fault.
2963 days 13 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Here!
2963 days 13 hours ago
mistiksaint
I have jorge lmao I made 2 comps a week for 15 weeks for a bb game. Its not hard
2963 days 13 hours ago
Sunfire
Okay, I have too. Wow
2963 days 13 hours ago
Sunfire
-________________- Bye guys
2963 days 13 hours ago
corgi
Bulldozer24
Here!

omg, :(
you missed it, boo
2963 days 13 hours ago
mistiksaint
I mean you act like its the hardest thing in the world to make comps, I can send you some for season 3. Obviously I can't help this season as someone who is in the game but hmu when its over
2963 days 13 hours ago
RedWing91
I've made comps as well
2963 days 13 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Damn sorry sun
2963 days 13 hours ago
Sunfire
I have a different style and most of you this season hate it. I can't do anything about it, but take your suggestions. But when I do, I still get complaints. Like "the 24 hours challenge became endurance". Ya'll just asked for 24 hours. Then once we did the last challenge which wasn't spamming (because I have nothing creative for things premerge) I got told you guys were cheating. This time I try to make it so you can't cheat as easily then I get told it should have been 24 hours. I irritate you guys just because of my challenges  and so I try and defend myself, and I get hate in return. I try new things, and the losers of the challenge always get mad. Ya'll lost the challenge. The rules were the rules, get over it. I will keep listening to you guys and improve challenges knowing almost none of you will ever be happy even when I take your suggestions.  If you guys just hate me or my challenges with a passion, then ignore me. Just stop being so whiny and attacking me every challenge or vote where it doesn't go your way. Be mature and take it as it is, go strategize. Don't just rely on these "stupid challenges".
2963 days 13 hours ago
Sunfire
I shouldn't have to become a character this season, but the way you guys treat me, I have no choice but to try and defend myself. I truly love you guys even if you annoy me sometimes, or if I annoy you. It just hurts. My feelings get hurt way more here then in real life. I am a really optimistic person, but I feel so much negativity here, that I start becoming negative. I'm sorry to all of you if I sound like a whiny bitch.
2963 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
but one round? seriously like this challenge was a good idea but why fuckin one round?
2963 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
i never begged for 24 hours i begged for something different and the way to outprove the cheating part is to say what the minority said not the majority so they cant cheat
2963 days 13 hours ago
Sunfire
Tim, your doing exactly what I just talked about. Thanks for proving my point
2963 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
by giving u ideas how to tell them not to cheat?

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!