This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Alaska: Tribal Council #9 Tanana (Day 22/23)

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Alaska:..

3077 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
Come on in guys! Tomorrow one of you becomes the ninth person voted out and the first member of the jury.
Please answer the question assigned to you, I may ask a follow up question.
Votes are due tomorrow at 5pm central. You can change your vote as many times as you want as long as it is before the due date. If you have a hidden immunity idol, please message me telling me you will be playing it. Read the rules if you are still confused.

Tanana:
Timothy, how important is it to be active?
Devan, do you think alliances are solid or are they easily able to break up?
Dylan, are you worried that your outburst at the challenge will affect you this tribal or even further in the game?
Emmy-Jay, how do you feel about joining the challenge half way through and being quickly taken out?
AJ, do you think your performance in tribe challenges might make you a target tonight?
Matt, at the last tribal you were in, Brandon was blindsided, but you received his vote. Do you think you were the tribe's original target?
Will, do you feel disappointment in your performance at the challenge?
Clark, we know that idols could be out there. Do you think someone will play an idol tonight?
Dyson, how do you feel about winning the first individual immunity challenge?
Michael, you've been quiet but you managed to dodge the votes at the last tribal. Do you think people could try to vote you out again?
Charlie, you came so close to winning the challenge. Do you think it was luck or skill that made Dyson win?
3077 days 9 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Theres no doubt in my mind people have idols ive been told by multiple people that they have one. Now are they telling the truth, or bluffing? Probably someone will who knows? Side note from the last tribal and i quote "my only goal is to make it to jury" -Michael so why keep someone that doesnt want to win?
3077 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
Clark, could Michael have said that just to save himself and make it farther in the game?
3077 days 9 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
If it was it worked and bravo, because from what im hearing he isnt on the chopping block though he did tell me if i have an idol i should play it. But thats coming from the guy that sent me 2 different messages regarding 2 different 6 person alliances. He is playing everyone here
3077 days 9 hours ago
opslove
I hope my outburst at the challenge doesn't effect the game and again I'm sorry for that.  I don't think it will but you never know
3077 days 9 hours ago
Dy_Lazore88
Dyson, how do you feel about winning the first individual immunity challenge?

it feels good to win the first immunity challenge knowing that i am safe for this tribal council but i will do everything i can to win more i may not need it but its always fun to have immunity when my luck with idols are really bad
3077 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
Dyson, do you think winning the first individual challenge will make you a threat?
3077 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
Dylan, we've seen before that firecrackers become threats (Bradon). Do you think you will be voted out for the same reasons Brandon was voted out?
3077 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
*Brandon
3077 days 9 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
Eh it's whatever
3077 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
Emmy, there isn't one bit of resentment towards anyone?
3077 days 9 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Jorge everyone except for emmy is a threat. She talked game with me maybe once and shes never at challenges and when she is shes late. Plus shes making it brutally obvious that Dyson is her main target.
3077 days 9 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I dont like the way Emmy is playing she is Abi Marie.
3077 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
PLEASE ANSWER YOUR FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS!!!!!
3077 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
4/11 votes received
3077 days 9 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
No there isn't I like to play classy and not trashy so therefore I will not make a comment regarding what someone said about me

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!