This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reach For The Stars Season 1 Applications

Topic » Reach For The Stars Season 1..

3068 days 6 hours ago
Josh742
1. Name (this is what you will be called in the game): Josh

2. Tell us about yourself, what should we expect from you in the house?: I love meeting new people and making new friends.

3. Just like actual stars, you will have 12 hours to nominate each day, will you be able to nominate on time every day?: Yeah :)

4. Have you played stars before? If so, how did you do?: Yes! 1st, 10th, 12th, 3rd, 16th, 5th, 14th

5. While this game will be played similar to stars, there will also be some twists, what twists would you like to see in this game?: It would be fun to have teams or partners!

6. During the game you will have the option to send in confessionals, at the end of the game, you'll be able to look back and see all of the confessionals, I might also make YouTube videos of this season which would contain your confessionals, confessionals are completely private, and completely optional, but they would add to the experience of the game, will you send in confessionals?: Yes :)

7. Why should we cast you for this game?: I think this sounds like fun! :)
3068 days 4 hours ago
AuzzieDonkey
1. Name (this is what you will be called in the game): Auzzie

2. Tell us about yourself, what should we expect from you in the house?: Betrayal and smoking mirrors.

3. Just like actual stars, you will have 12 hours to nominate each day, will you be able to nominate on time every day?: Yes

4. Have you played stars before? If so, how did you do?: No

5. While this game will be played similar to stars, there will also be some twists, what twists would you like to see in this game?: Teams, Partnerships, Non-eliminations, Double Eliminations.

6. During the game you will have the option to send in confessionals, at the end of the game, you'll be able to look back and see all of the confessionals, I might also make YouTube videos of this season which would contain your confessionals, confessionals are completely private, and completely optional, but they would add to the experience of the game, will you send in confessionals?: Yes

7. Why should we cast you for this game?: Because I'm a Wildcat, one day i'm loyal and respectful, the next day I could be disruptive and disrespectful. Often I don't know what I'm going to do next so if you want someone who could change the aspect of the game in a heart beat then i'm your guy.
3067 days 14 hours ago
AmandaBynes
1. Name (this is what you will be called in the game): Jay

2. Tell us about yourself, what should we expect from you in the house?: Drama & thought out moves which will happen when people least expect them !

3. Just like actual stars, you will have 12 hours to nominate each day, will you be able to nominate on time every day?: yes

4. Have you played stars before? If so, how did you do?: No.

5. While this game will be played similar to stars, there will also be some twists, what twists would you like to see in this game?: Secret Partners/Duo's.

6. During the game you will have the option to send in confessionals, at the end of the game, you'll be able to look back and see all of the confessionals, I might also make YouTube videos of this season which would contain your confessionals, confessionals are completely private, and completely optional, but they would add to the experience of the game, will you send in confessionals?: Yes.

7. Why should we cast you for this game?: Because I am the best thing you've never had !
3066 days 22 hours ago
benp428
Please fill this out if you would like to become a contestant of the first season of Reach For The Stars

1. Name (this is what you will be called in the game): Ben

2. Tell us about yourself, what should we expect from you in the house?: I am a beast

3. Just like actual stars, you will have 12 hours to nominate each day, will you be able to nominate on time every day?: Yes

4. Have you played stars before? If so, how did you do?: Yes. 14th. Played w/ you

5. While this game will be played similar to stars, there will also be some twists, what twists would you like to see in this game?: It doesnt matter. I will win

6. During the game you will have the option to send in confessionals, at the end of the game, you'll be able to look back and see all of the confessionals, I might also make YouTube videos of this season which would contain your confessionals, confessionals are completely private, and completely optional, but they would add to the experience of the game, will you send in confessionals?: Yes

7. Why should we cast you for this game?: I will win!
3066 days 14 hours ago
Univxrsal
Please fill this out if you would like to become a contestant of the first season of Reach For The Stars

1. Name (this is what you will be called in the game): Holly

2. Tell us about yourself, what should we expect from you in the house?: Bitchyness loyalty and your winner

3. Just like actual stars, you will have 12 hours to nominate each day, will you be able to nominate on time every day?:
Yes ok?
4. Have you played stars before? If so, how did you do?: No

5. While this game will be played similar to stars, there will also be some twists, what twists would you like to see in this game?: Coaches

6. During the game you will have the option to send in confessionals, at the end of the game, you'll be able to look back and see all of the confessionals, I might also make YouTube videos of this season which would contain your confessionals, confessionals are completely private, and completely optional, but they would add to the experience of the game, will you send in confessionals?: ofc

7. Why should we cast you for this game?: Because I am your winner
3066 days 14 hours ago
XoXU

1. Name (this is what you will be called in the game): Jax

2. Tell us about yourself, what should we expect from you in the house?: you should expect me to be amazing and not a disappointment

3. Just like actual stars, you will have 12 hours to nominate each day, will you be able to nominate on time every day?: I should be able

4. Have you played stars before? If so, how did you do?: One time and I got 4th

5. While this game will be played similar to stars, there will also be some twists, what twists would you like to see in this game?: Surpise me

6. During the game you will have the option to send in confessionals, at the end of the game, you'll be able to look back and see all of the confessionals, I might also make YouTube videos of this season which would contain your confessionals, confessionals are completely private, and completely optional, but they would add to the experience of the game, will you send in confessionals?: yes both text and if required confessionals can be voice calls

7. Why should we cast you for this game?: because I'm courageous and I'm here to make moves
3044 days 15 hours ago
Obstreperous
Hi

open group

Fast Reach For The Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!