This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH #5

Topic » HOH #5

2428 days ago
LiukBB
Welcome houseguests. Power is back up for grabs once again. Jay as outgoing HOH you are not eligible to compete.
This competition is called"neg and pluss " and here is how it work,

You will post a blog called "HOH  #5," or 5th Hoh or something like that and you will have to try to stay as close as possible to one number that I will determine. You can pluss the other blogs or negg the other bloggs and also you can ask people to neg the blogs of your rivalries.

Be careful : whoever is out from the comp (Jay in this case) can only help by plussing and not negging  and the same rules applies for the other hg of the game. (even the one evicted).
If for any reason I hear this happening that person will be disqualified from the competition.

The number you have to stay close is 84. You have 18 hours starting from now.
2427 days ago
LiukBB
With 62 points Crystal is closer to 84 therefore she is the new HOH
2427 days ago
Emmett4
Fake...i dont wanna see her hoh room
2426 days 22 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Congratulations Crystal!
2426 days 18 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Good job Crystal :)
2426 days 17 hours ago
CrystalNight98
thanks xD i didn't really think i'd win  i just kinda posted it and let it go mostly xD i just put the link in a few games

open group

Luca's BB season 3 (Launch Date TBA)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!