This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

949 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stay right here
949 days 16 hours ago
quackattack817
Grats ot
949 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I told you all twists were to come.
949 days 16 hours ago
quackattack817
I'm a beauty
949 days 16 hours ago
Guigi
You’re a duck stop
949 days 16 hours ago
subfriend
Ah so close.. good job anyway guys
949 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
After each challenge, one member from each tribe will be selected. They will meet with one another privately where further details will be discussed.

The 2 selected will be kept ENTIRELY secret from the rest of the group. What goes down in this meeting is entirely private. What you choose to share is up to you. That's if you even reveal yourself. But the 2 people who are chosen by random WILL know they are both there.

Do you work with this person from the other tribe? Create cross-tribe alliances? Or will you share information with your tribemates, solidifying bonds at home base? You decide what happens. This is your game.
949 days 16 hours ago
quackattack817
Ooh can I have a secret friend ?
949 days 16 hours ago
Guigi
This is the biggest shocker that happened in this series other than Chris rigging a season for BigBen
949 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I will message those selected shortly...

Austin and myself will also post a thread here in the group later, detailing the twist more. But a lot of this twist will be unknown. A mystery awaiting its discovery.
949 days 15 hours ago
OhNatalie
Congrats tribe!

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!