This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Galapagos Reunion

Topic » Galapagos Reunion

1061 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
First up... VILLAIN OF THE SEASON
1061 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
I think this is a no brainer
1061 days 1 hour ago
systrix
Can I be the hottest in this season?
1061 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
JAYSON is villain of the season.

Jayson played one of the most cutthroat games I've ever seen him play. He was merciless, striking deals and going back on them the next day, and lying to everyone at one point or another. There's not a soul in this season who can say they trust Jayson as of the end of this game, but they all worked with him.
1061 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
Isla there is no competition for that, you're miles ahead of everyone
1061 days 1 hour ago
JoshBB1999
Jayson is the new Russell
1061 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
Next up, hero of the season! This one was a bit more difficult to give out as there was quite a number of heroic players this season.

Nominees, in order of placement are...

JAKE, ISLA, JOSH, KENT
1061 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
This came down to Jake or Kent!
1061 days 1 hour ago
KBeastW
isla hottest of the season woop woop!
1061 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
Ultimately I have to give it to.... KENT.

While Jake played a pretty honest game, I think a lot of his hero image came from being an underdog and having to fight for his life in the game as he watched all his allies join the jury.

Kent however was extremely loyal, sticking to his core group from the beginning. Kent never waivered and he had a strong grip on his alliance. Some say Kent did not go out of his way to form connections with them, but I say Kent went out of his way to NOT lie for no reason. Kent knew who he wanted to work with and he did not give anyone false hope.
1061 days 1 hour ago
JoshBB1999
King Kent 💕
1061 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
Now player of the season!
1061 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
I think this came down to our winner and our runner up, Jayson and Kent! I would throw Jake in there as he played a pretty amazing game, but had to rely on immunity wins if he wanted to make it anywhere near the end.
1061 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
I think Jayson & Kent played the 2 best games this season, both complete opposites of each other. I personally was surprised to see not 1, both both of these guys sitting in the end.
1061 days 1 hour ago
BBlover96
Villain? I was a good person….🥺

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!