This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Ezalb)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Ezalb)

1223 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS AND SKYPE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome to tribal council. We’ll now bring in the members of our Jury, Nathan, and Chris voted out last tribal council.

Jan has individual immunity so is safe from the vote.

Send me your votes by 7:30 PM EST FRIDAY.

If you have the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, let me know.

Here is a general question. Answer it for more!

Let’s cut to the chase. Chris played an idol last round on Eli, but Chris received the majority of the votes. Ben used an extra vote. Are you scared of more idols or possible advantages?
1223 days 6 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
im going home this round
1223 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Eli- Why do you think that?
1223 days 6 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
because this alliance turned on us last round and kevin is a sheep
1223 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Eli- Care to elaborate on this alliance?
1223 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Let’s cut to the chase. Chris played an idol last round on Eli, but Chris received the majority of the votes. Ben used an extra vote. Are you scared of more idols or possible advantages?

I hate all and every twist.
1223 days 3 hours ago
TheKevmiester
there’s a difference between being a sheep and not wanting to flip on my alliance and begin working with someone who told me “literally fuck off”, “i will enjoy watching you get 4th place”, “you won’t get my jury vote”, and “oh ur funny”. 
1. get a social game
2. you chris and jan could have easily included nathan and alfie in the first merge vote and i wouldn’t be here rn but for some bizarre reason you didn’t
3. don’t come to me desperate trying to get me to flip on my alliance and then insult me
1223 days 3 hours ago
TheKevmiester

I’m scared of more advantages.  We just saw one idol leave and with how hard the other one is to find with all my clues, I’m not too worried even though I know I should be.  We also just saw two advantages leave the game but with an auction who knows how many secret advantages are hiding behind different items.
1223 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Kevin- How do you deal with this tension between you and Eli?
1222 days 17 hours ago
TheKevmiester
Kevin- How do you deal with this tension between you and Eli?

Three ways:
1. Respond how I just did
2. Cast my vote for him
3. Don’t speak to him from this point forward
1222 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Ben- Are you more concerned on how to get to FTC or who you can beat at FTC?

Kevin- How likely is it that you or Eli gets voted out tonight?
1222 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben- Are you more concerned on how to get to FTC or who you can beat at FTC?

I'm definitely more concerned about how I get there.  Sitting at the end is a prerequisite to even having a shot to plead your case to the jury on why you should win this game.
1222 days 10 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ec/81/1d/ec811d62eecba50ddccd761a4a7afaf4.gif
1222 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Eli- What’s funny?

Ben- So when do you think about who you can beat?
1222 days 9 hours ago
TheKevmiester
Kevin- How likely is it that you or Eli gets voted out tonight?

I do think the likelihood of Eli or myself leaving tonight is high.  I am voting Eli and I hope others will do the same with me.  If Eli does get a majority of the votes however, he could always pull out some advantage or idol that i do not know about.  But i’d rather just risk it and vote for Eli whom I don’t want in this game any longer than try to put votes on someone else to avoid possible mishaps with idols and advantages.
1222 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben- So when do you think about who you can beat?

Everyday

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!