This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 31 (Orahavoc)

Topic » Tribal Council 31 (Orahavoc)

2874 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS AND SKYPE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome to tribal council.

We'll now bring in the members of our Jury, Wiley, TotalDrama, Awwsum, Spencer, and Joel voted out last tribal council.

Bambi has individual immunity.

Send me votes and reason by 9 PM EST TOMORROW.

If you have the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, let me know.

Here is a general question. Answer it for more.

Thoughts on the auction?
2874 days 7 hours ago
Boots22
Thoughts on the auction?

I didn't get immunity :(
2874 days 7 hours ago
bambinoswag
(Perfect has immunity; I have the idol)

My thoughts are OMG thank you auction gods for the idol. Especially on a crazy night with a double eviction :O Honestly Sparticus had a great strategy for the auction so I'll give him props on that. The rest of us mostly went big and drew rocks for the arguably "best" prizes.
2874 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
PERFECT HAS IMMUNITY. NOT BAMBI
2874 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
AND IT IS A DOUBLE ELIMINATION

EVERYONE GETS ONE VOTE... TWO PPL WITH MOST VOTES GO TO THE JURY

After this we will be in the FINAL 8
2874 days 6 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Thoughts on the auction?

I don't know, I just bid on all the hidden items just to see what they were because in the tribal auction not many people bid on them!

So I'm happy with what I got for now.
2874 days 6 hours ago
Sparticus142
I'm just happy my strategy worked (thanks bambino for the acknowledgement). I just knew immunity was going to be a big ticket item and there were other items you would need 500$ so I just went for the leftovers! Just a shame I cancelled so much stuff out but oh well. Happy to be safe and can't wait to see how this tribal plays out.... Which with the info I have been getting, it's going to be insane. I have no idea who is going.

(Idk if I should answer since I'm on the island but thought I would)
2873 days 21 hours ago
magge555550101
The auction was fun considering it was my final challenge in this game.
It kinda sucks that two people will leave, because even if I try to make a move, there will be some people voting me, meaning I'm pretty much done for lol. But the question is, who do I take down with me?
2873 days 17 hours ago
Icarus_Mark
That was a mess at its finest.  I didn't think Sparticus would go for all of those powers (good job and congrats, by the way lol), but it also makes me really concerned about how this vote is going to go down.
2873 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
2873 days 6 hours ago
Icarus_Mark
Good luck all!
2873 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*Magge Stands*
2873 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
"Welcome to the slaughterhouse"
2873 days 6 hours ago
Boots22
Hello.
2873 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
This IS an idol. All votes for Magge will NOT count.

Anyone else?
2873 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*Bambi Stands*

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!