This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 30 (Orahavoc)

Topic » Tribal Council 30 (Orahavoc)

2875 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS AND SKYPE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome to tribal council.

We'll now bring in the members of our Jury, Wiley, TotalDrama, Awwsum, and Spencer voted out last tribal council.

Sparticus has individual immunity.

Send me votes and reason by 5:30 PM EST TOMORROW.

If you have the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, let me know.

Here is a general question. Answer it for more.

30 tribal councils later, and here we are in the final 11. How does it feel to have come this far, yet have such a long way to go still?
2875 days 19 hours ago
Boots22
It feels great :)
2875 days 19 hours ago
Sparticus142
ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. I Have been working my ass off to stay in this game and it has not been easy. I feel like everyone is playing an incredible game and i'm having a hard time trying to figure out who is where
2875 days 17 hours ago
bambinoswag
Well I knew I flopped that immunity challenge lol. I'm glad to have made it so far especially as someone pretty new to group games :)
2875 days 13 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
30 tribal councils later, and here we are in the final 11. How does it feel to have come this far, yet have such a long way to go still?

It feels great that I was able to get this far in the game, but with so many people left there is still a lot of game to be played and I'm just trying to take it week by week for right now because there is a lot to keep track off in this game
2875 days 3 hours ago
Icarus_Mark

It feels great, not gonna lie, but also, it doesn't feel like it had been anything chaotic until, at earliest, Final 20, and the reason I say that is because a lot of us have had the luxury of having inactives to hide behind the early half of the game and some of us had been in tribes that had won a lot of Immunities.

But just as I said in an earlier tribal (and what ziggy has illustrated on this thread), there is a lot of game that still has to be played.  I mean, there's still gonna be at least 8 more people going to the jury, or even 9, if this is somehow a Final 2 because, let's face it, none of here know how many people will become the finalists of this game.
2874 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
2874 days 18 hours ago
Boots22
hi
2874 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*No One Stands*

I'll read the votes.
2874 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
Good luck everyone :S
2874 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
First Vote:

Crypt

Crypt- 1
2874 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Second Vote:

Joel

Crypt- 1
Joel- 1
2874 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Third Vote:

Joel

Crypt- 1
Joel- 2
2874 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Fourth Vote:

Joel

Crypt- 1
Joel- 3
2874 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Fifth Vote:

Crypt

Crypt- 2
Joel- 3
2874 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Sixth Vote:

Crypt

Crypt- 3
Joel- 3

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!