This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 1-3 (Nerodimka)

Topic » Tribal Council 1-3 (Nerodimka)

2925 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS AND SKYPE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome to your first tribal council. Grab a torch and dip it in the fire. In this game, fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you.

Send me your votes and a reason within 24 hours!

Here is a general question. Answer it for more.

Everyone- Alright so let's just get the obvious out of the way. This tribe received 16 votes in the poll. Not counting yourself voting, that's essentially each of you spamming one person. That is terrible. What happened?
2925 days 10 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Everyone- Alright so let's just get the obvious out of the way. This tribe received 16 votes in the poll. Not counting yourself voting, that's essentially each of you spamming one person. That is terrible. What happened?

I had to let my tribe know the Challenge started. Our leader is  not even here. I tried spamming, but everyone i spammed already voted, and it was only one hour after the fact. We werent on immediatly, and that was the downfall.
2925 days 9 hours ago
TylerKeith

I mean I tried, but spam comps are annoying anyway. like I'm not popular enough on this site to be comfortable spamming but I did try getting some friends to vote. guess they didn't smh
2925 days 7 hours ago
bambinoswag

Well, I spammed my friends and I know that I got a decent number of votes (my friends commented on the actual vote). Regardless, I know we could have done better but none of us seem to be pro spammers. I think in an actual challenge (like the next one just posted) we will do a lot better!
2924 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
ThisIsMyGame- You say Girllover is not even here. Would be an easy vote tonight?

Tyler- You have not played in my series in ten seasons. How do you think you will fare after coming back after so long?

Bambi- So you think y'all will be able to bounce back next challenge and bring him a win?
2924 days 17 hours ago
bambinoswag
Bambi- So you think y'all will be able to bounce back next challenge and bring him a win?

Definitely! We only lost by a little bit this past challenge, and it didn't play to our tribe strengths. I have high hopes for this challenge coming up :)
2924 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Bambi- With only 7 people on a tribe, what's it like trying to scramble for 4 majority votes?
2924 days 15 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
ThisIsMyGame- You say Girllover is not even here. Would be an easy vote tonight?
I hope so. We voted them as our leader, and now they arent doing anything. This dosent help our tribe.
2924 days 14 hours ago
bambinoswag
Bambi- With only 7 people on a tribe, what's it like trying to scramble for 4 majority votes?

I don't think anyone is scrambling tbh; the vote should be pretty clear cut based on overall activity in the first/second challenge. We need people who participate and give their all, otherwise we'll be back at tribal all the time :/
2924 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I'll go tally the votes.
2924 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
2924 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*No One Stands*

I'll read the votes.
2924 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
First Vote:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Rizzo (Self Vote)

Rizzo- 1
2924 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Second Vote:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Girllover

Rizzo- 1
Girllover- 1
2924 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Third Vote:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Girllover

Rizzo- 1
Girllover- 2
2924 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Fourth Vote:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Girllover

Rizzo- 1
Girllover- 3

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!