This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blood VS Water Reunion

Topic » Blood VS Water Reunion

2946 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
If I receive the last 2 votes tonight, reunion will be 8 PM EST!

We will reveal the winner, give out some awards, talk about the season, and more!
2946 days 8 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Idk I doubt I can make it
2946 days 7 hours ago
Guigi
if Sagar wins BvsW again i'll drop a tear of joy :')
2946 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
let me just mail everyone
2946 days 6 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Here.
2946 days 6 hours ago
jake_WD
Time to see how this season concludes.
2946 days 6 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Congrats, Jake.

You did SO much better than I did.
2946 days 6 hours ago
jake_WD
Thank you! But I really wish you could have stuck around longer.
2946 days 6 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
It was just bad luck.
2946 days 6 hours ago
2hillaireus
Yooo
2946 days 6 hours ago
Stilts12
here
2946 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Before we begin, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who took a part this season. From the first tribal council to the very last, this season was amazing. I do apologize for the shitty - tier hosting of mine this season, lol. I'm normally better but life has gotten quite strenuous over the last few months. I know the start of the season started kinda slow and I didn't show to quite a bit of challenges on time but hey, we finished!

Anyways I really liked this season, the activity, the new twist, and the merge was like a Cagayan merge... Everyone was a character, everyone had a chance to win. Very few seasons have I been able to say I love this merge group, but this season is one of those.

With all that said, let's begin with the vote read! Jake, Obscurity, one of you are about to win Survivor 36: Turkey- Blood VS Water. Good Luck!
2946 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
good luck jake. not liking my chances based on how FTC went but hopefully it's close either way
2946 days 6 hours ago
jake_WD
Good luck Obscurity, if you win you'll be a very deserving winner. Best of luck.
2946 days 6 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Hi everyone!!!!
2946 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Let's begin! I remind you tonight you WANT to see your name written down. These are votes for a WINNER.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!