This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 5 (Bosphorus)

Topic » Tribal Council 5 (Bosphorus)

2983 days 19 hours ago
2hillaireus
@Terose Why you stressing boo? It didn't cause you an eviction
2983 days 17 hours ago
terose
I don't believe that I was talking to u.
2983 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
IMO that rule doesn't make very much sense
basically when things are moving fast and people are changing plans right before the TC deadline, you're going to end up stopping people from making a big move just because their partner isn't on

this rule ends up requiring everyone to set their plan in stone early on and not waver from it at all
it's fine in the premerge, but it could make for a pretty boring postmerge, just saying
2983 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
if one partner makes the decision, the other partner should be able to either A) veto the decision by mailing the host, B) agree to it, or C) not say anything at all

and by not saying anything at all, it should lock in the first partner's vote. if they have a problem with the vote, they need to be online to say something about it. if they don't care enough to say anything, then i don't see why their confirmation should be required
2983 days 14 hours ago
terose
Thank u sagar! I completely agree. If they don't agree, then give them a self vote. But if they don't say anything then they r just agreeing to it.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!