This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 1/2 (Bosphorus)

Topic » Tribal Council 1/2 (Bosphorus)

2995 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS AND SKYPE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome to your first tribal council. Grab a torch and dip it in the fire. In this game, fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you.

Send me your votes and a reason by 9 PM EST TOMORROW

Here is a general question. Answer it for more.

Everyone- With there being 16 players on this tribe but only 8 votes, how does that change this game?
2995 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
JBC8/Realchance have immunity!
2995 days 14 hours ago
TR1364
I'm not even sure what to think about. It makes me nervous just thinking about it. ^.^
2995 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Tom- How will people's past relationships with each other factor out in this game?
2995 days 13 hours ago
TR1364
Well. It could mean good or bad, depending on the relationship and how they interact with others, especially with twists and turns. ^.^
2995 days 13 hours ago
JBC8
This changes the game in a huge way. We have to work with our partner and come to an agreeance on who we both want out. He may have talked to other people and connected with them while I have connected with others. This is definitely going to be a tough tribal council, and season, overall. I'm just glad that we have immunity tonight. *holds immunity*
2995 days 13 hours ago
ElectraViv
LMAO AT BOSPHOROUS WTF KIND OF NAME IS THIS........... SOUNDS LIKE A FCKN TOENAIL INFECTION JENZIE GOT AFTER VISITING ST. LUCIA THIS LAST SUMMER
2995 days 13 hours ago
jenzie
-burps hella loud and kills the fire-

sorry huns, my nails are wet right now as i paint them a matte black like my soul as i ponder about how the hell Viv and i got 17 PERCENT? who finna spam step up
2995 days 13 hours ago
ElectraViv
WHO TF SPAMMED AGAINST US OMG IM DEAD.... GET A LIFE NERDS ITS ONLY THE FIRST CHALLENGE
2995 days 13 hours ago
HungergamesWin234
It changes the game entirely. We actually have to listen to our partner and come to understanding a common interest for the better of our games we can see it two different ways so yea it's pretty tough if you ask me.
2995 days 4 hours ago
terose
Everyone- With there being 16 players on this tribe but only 8 votes, how does that change this game?

It changes the game completely. Everyone better have picked a good partner. Cuz if not then u r totally screwed in this game.
2995 days ago
Realchance
This game is definitely going to put relationships to the test of the duos and I'm excited to see how it goes
2994 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
7/8 Votes
2994 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I'll go tally the votes.
2994 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The duo voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
2994 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*No One Stands*

I'll read the votes.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!