This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Marchovesa)

Topic » Tribal Council #10..

1047 days ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS AND SKYPE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome to tribal council. We’ll now bring in the members of our Jury, Owen, Brenden, Tyler, Jay, & Sal voted out last tribal.

Kent has individual immunity.

Send me your votes by 6:30 PM EST TOMORROW.

If you have the hidden immunity idol or advantage, tonight is the LAST time to play anything.

Here is a general question. Answer it for more.

Being so close to the end, how do you decide who you can beat in the jury? Are there clear jury threats?
1047 days ago
JoshBB1999
At this stage of the game, you have to try everything to convince people to go your way! You have to play this game the right way, if you know people are gonna gun for you make sure you play the right way
1046 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Josh- Last round resulted in not only a tie, but also a rock draw. Is it a clear cut and dry 3 vs 2 at this stage in the game?
1046 days 22 hours ago
JoshBB1999
I think what would happen this tribal is one person who is on the outs here would try to convince people to work with the majority. But when you have a 4 person alliance and one person voted against you, in their mind they want to go to the finale and make big moves by changing the vote last minute rather than being loyal to their alliance even tho you have the nunberd
1046 days 22 hours ago
JoshBB1999
**numbers
1046 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I’ll go tally the votes.
1046 days 2 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Chris..if i may?
1046 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol or advantage and would like to play it, now is the LAST time to do so.
1046 days 2 hours ago
JoshBB1999
I would like to say something
1046 days 2 hours ago
jakehou97
Play it on me. Make a move
1046 days 2 hours ago
JoshBB1999
*stands up*
1046 days 2 hours ago
jakehou97
You know i should be safe anyways
1046 days 2 hours ago
BBlover96
Or me lol
1046 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Yes josh?
1046 days 2 hours ago
JoshBB1999
*hands the idol to Chris* I would like to use the idol on...
1046 days 1 hour ago
JoshBB1999
Jayson

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!