This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

3080 days 21 hours ago
lassidoggy
---Personal Info---
Name and Last Initial (Something Realistic- No "ShaWandaneequas or RedFiretruck222s.)":
Colour Level:

---SURVIVOR Experience---
Have you ever played a Survivor group game?
If yes, what was your BEST placing:
Have you ever watched Survivor?
If yes, What's your favourite season?
If yes, Who's your favourite player?

---Activity---
On a scale of 1-10 (1 isn't active, 10 is too active), how active will you be?
Do you promise to participate in all challenges, or PM me if you are throwing it?
Do you promise to give confessionals? No confessionals = No returning in a future season. Trust and believe that.
3080 days 19 hours ago
yinzer149
Leo s
D green
Hero
Yes
2nd
Only every episode
Gabon
Ciera
I will try my absolute best to partake in all challenges and will let you know if I try to lose
I think it's fun to give confessionals so I will send them
3080 days 3 hours ago
Classic
---Personal Info---
Name and Last Initial (Something Realistic- No "ShaWandaneequas or RedFiretruck222s.)": Logan M.
Colour Level: Light Green
Hero, Anti-Hero, or Villain? Villian

Have you ever played a Survivor group game? No
If yes, what was your BEST placing:
Have you ever watched Survivor? Yes
If yes, What's your favourite season? Current one is pretty damn good
If yes, Who's your favourite player? Joe

---Activity---
On a scale of 1-10 (1 isn't active, 10 is too active), how active will you be? 8.9
Do you promise to participate in all challenges, or PM me if you are throwing it? Yes
Do you promise to give confessionals? No confessionals = No returning in a future season. Trust and believe that. Of course
3076 days 21 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Name and Last Initial (Something Realistic- No "ShaWandaneequas or RedFiretruck222s.)":Fire Dragon A.
Colour Level: tv
Hero, Anti-Hero, or Villain?hero

Have you ever played a Survivor group game?yes
If yes, what was your BEST placing:1st
Have you ever watched Survivor?yup
If yes, What's your favourite season?13
If yes, Who's your favourite player?parvati

---Activity---
On a scale of 1-10 (1 isn't active, 10 is too active), how active will you be?8
Do you promise to participate in all challenges, or PM me if you are throwing it?yes
Do you promise to give confessionals? No confessionals = No returning in a future season.yes Trust and believe that.
3075 days 21 hours ago
Wisconsinite96
Name and Last Initial (Something Realistic- No "ShaWandaneequas or RedFiretruck222s.)": Ingrid M
Colour Level: Black
Hero, Anti-Hero, or Villain? i cant put a label just yet sometimes im a hero and sometime im a villain sooo i guess Anti-Hero
Have you ever played a Survivor group game? yes
If yes, what was your BEST placing: 10th place sadly
Have you ever watched Survivor? yes
If yes, What's your favourite season? Micronesia is my favorite season
If yes, Who's your favourite player? Parvati Shallow

---Activity---
On a scale of 1-10 (1 isn't active, 10 is too active), how active will you be? im active anytime between 3pm est and till 10pm est so a 8
Do you promise to participate in all challenges, or PM me if you are throwing it? i promise
Do you promise to give confessionals? No confessionals = No returning in a future season. Trust and believe that. you'll get  a lot of confessions from me
3075 days 21 hours ago
jman96
---Personal Info---
Name and Last Initial (Something Realistic- No "ShaWandaneequas or RedFiretruck222s.)": Jordan M
Colour Level: Light Green
Hero, Anti-Hero, or Villain? Hero

Have you ever played a Survivor group game? Yes
If yes, what was your BEST placing: 1st
Have you ever watched Survivor? Yes
If yes, What's your favourite season? Heroes Vs Villains
If yes, Who's your favourite player? Amanda Kimmel

---Activity---
On a scale of 1-10 (1 isn't active, 10 is too active), how active will you be? 8
Do you promise to participate in all challenges, or PM me if you are throwing it? Yes
Do you promise to give confessionals? No confessionals = No returning in a future season. Trust and believe that. I will make sure that i give a confessional

open group

Lass' Survivor: Congo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!