This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 5: Submission

Topic » Week 5: Submission

2502 days 21 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
This week each of you will be "paired" with a mentor! Danny, James, and James will be paired with Tommy and Normani, Meryl, and Rumer will be paired with Drizella! Each of you must post a dance that you think will go with the critiques that your paired judge has given you in past weeks! Try to work on things they have asked you to work on! Good luck, you have 24 hours!
2502 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Love mentoring week! Good luck everyone!
2502 days 20 hours ago
Neme91
2502 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
2502 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Smashing it guys <3
#TeamTommy
2502 days 14 hours ago
Maicolx3
Improving on my Latin Night dance!

#TeamMerks
#TeamDrizella
2502 days 14 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Cuz see when I was younger I would say..

#TeamValmani
#TeamDrizella
2501 days 23 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
2501 days 21 hours ago
Gamerden13
Finally! Everyone posted!
2501 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Good luck everyone!
2500 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
I'm on mobile so I will be posting in here! The first critique for each person posted is from tommy the second is from me!
2500 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
James and Sharna

I thought this was incredible, and by far your best performance of the entire season! You really gave it your all and it was electrifying! Well done!

10!

I absolutely disagree with Tommy, this was quite bad actually. Your technique was way off compared to past dances and the girls really outshined you and made you look quite bad compared to how you really are 7

Danny & Oti

I thought this was really good, you both have such good chemistry together and it's great to see that unfold on the dance floor. Although I think you technically have been better, this was a great dance!

8!

This was fine but it just wasn't spectacular and was really loose (too loose) in some parts.  7

James & Peta

Fabulous performance! You really showed this dance floor who was boss! I loved the energy and the story between the two of you! Fab Fab Fab!

9!

This was good, nothing special. I think at this point in the competition we need more than that. 8

Meryl & Maks

Honestly, I feel like you have been better. This was exciting and interesting, but it didn't have that defining moment for me personally. Great effort though!

7!

Wow this really was a great dance to pick from my critiques! This was a lot more about the fun and technique! There were a few moments your technique was off but not enough to complain about! This was awesome... 9

Normani & Val

This was hot and I loved it! You really are becoming a strong contender for this season! Good job!

9!

I just realized every single dance I've given you a perfect score so there's no way for you to base anything off of my critiques. HOWEVER, this was still so good and what I wanted to see! Gosh I love you being in this competition so much! 10

Rumer & Val

Beautiful and elegant! I loved the chemistry between the two of you and I really fell for the love story. Well done!

8.5!

This was your best dance so far! The absolute only critique I have is that it was a bit sharp in a few spots and rumba is supposed to be smooth! 9.5
2500 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
The bottom two this week is
James Maslow and Rumer Willis
2500 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
After five weeks, the person being eliminated tonight is
James Maslow! I'm sorry but you have the lowest combined judges score and viewer votes

open group

Drizella's Dancing With The Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!